Chapter 17: Shit

"Cool if I get your number?" A random stranger asks.

Kylie, Kayla, Morret and I were shopping for back to school clothes when one of the group of guys approach me. 

We were at our second year of college and remember those girls who introduced me to the diner? Yeah well, we ended up going to the same college. We hung out a lot and I found myself adapting to their 'culture'. 'Rich girl' culture.

Did I like how I ended up? Speaking in current form, I did. After dumping Louis I had to forget everything including the people I was with then.

Antoinette, Gyda, Vincent, Levi, Liana, everyone.

After graduation I asked my parents If I could move out and get an apartment. Dad agreed, mom didn't. But with a little bit of convincing, she finally gave in.

I moved in with Morret and the twins. Our life felt like a movie. Shopping in the morning, partying at night. Unhealthy lifestyle but I got used to it.

"I have a boyfriend" I rolled my eyes and walked away laughing with my girls. 

The first time this happened I got phone numbers of 5 guys untill they taught me how to turn them down.

I did have a boyfriend.

His name's Elliot. Elliot Gray.

The school's dream guy. Handsome, Athletic, not to mention, football quarterback. He wasn't like the kind of guy you would see in movies who would end up being jerks. He was a true gentleman. And of course people were jealous.

"Have you seen Elliot's Instagram post, Ashley?" Kayla asks me while staring down at her phone. I raise my brow leaning in to see what she was looking at. 

It was a picture of me and Elliot after one of his game. I hugged him sideways and smiled proudly.

"I look ugly there" I say looking annoyed.

"Please! You look beautiful in all of your pictures!" She pinched my cheek and I move away chuckling.

We decided to head to the apartment early and put some face masks on, we already got our manicures done before shopping so that wasn't a problem. After preparing our outfits, we got some sleep.

"Where the hell is Morret" Kylie complains. We were all in the car and there was one person missing. Although it was early, we always came to school prepared. 

"Here!" Morret shouts, getting inside the car.

"Geez, what took you so long" I say while looking at the mirror, putting some lip gloss on.

"I just remembered I had to bring the list of transferees for the tour" She says, quickly shoving all of her things in a back pack.

"Wow, you're still doing that?" Kayla asks. Morret nods and we drive off to school. 

I was supposed to be riding with Elliot today but it was a tradition for me and the girls to drive to school together on the first day.

We arrived at the university and immediately got stares. Not that it was anything new but we were basically known to many, not to mention the insane amount of followers.

"Hey Ashley!"

"Hi Ash!"

I smiled back at them and wave. I was treated like a celebrity here. They thought of me as an angel but they didn't know who I really was. I didn't complain, if they thought of me as a person with a halo on top then I'll be a person with a halo on top!