Chapter 6, The Hoodie God

Despite spending the next 48 hours and all the fuel reserves of the League of Villains to search for Nomu, Shigaraki's efforts were fruitless and in vain. He wailed in despair over the loss of his true love and was getting very desperate. He decided to sell Kurogiri to this sketchy trafficking website and he was to meet them in the woods. Shigaraki forced Kurogiri to warp himself there and it turns out that the trafficking website was actually a trap! A group of pro heroes and their 150 police friends charge tackled Kurogiri, cuffed him, and forced him to warp himself to Tartarus. There was also a Giant Mach Man trying to enforce the selling of Kurogiri but the pro heroes refused to pay them and they shot the Giant Mach Man a bunch of times and he had to retreat.

Shigaraki at this point was getting a little depressed about losing Kurogiri, Nomu, and All For One. He decided to go read the news and saw that the heroes were updating their hero chart. After an awkward moment where it turns out that amount of merchandise All Might sold means he's still the #1 hero, everyone agreed that a person without a quirk can't be #1 and gave it to the Lots O' Fire Man. 

Shigaraki was tired of losing all his friends to those stupid heroes and decided it was finally time to teach them a lesson. He was watching the news talking about how Lots O' Fire Man was the new #1 hero.

"Hey Lots O' Fire Man what is your political views?"

"Hey Lots O' Fire Man what's your view on the anarcho syndicalist labor unions?"

"Hey Lots O' Fire Man how will you combat the growing villain problem and regain public trust?"

"Hey Lots O' Fire Man what's your stance on the increasing militarization of the police?"

"Hey Lots O' Fire Man when can we pearl harbor the United States a second time?"

"Hey Lots O' Fire Man can get nuclear weapons and actually get a military?"

"SHUT UP YOU FOOLS I'M NOT THE PRIME MINISTER OF JAPAN I'M JUST A PRO HERO"

"Hey Lots O' Fire Man how does it feel illegitimately dethroning All Might with the support of the upper class and military who decided that their puppet had outlived his usefulness after he lost his quirk?"

"OK SECURITY GET THIS FOOL OUT OF HERE" As that nosy reporter was dragged away for asking a bit too many questions *gunshot*

The reporters then asked Lots O' Fire Man what he'll actually do as then number #1 hero.

"Well uh... Just look at what I do then" said Lot's O' Fire Man

"Hey Lots O' Fire Man can you avoid delaying the question?"

"Security get this fool out of here too" as the other nosy reporter was dragged away for asking a bit too many questions *multiple gunshots*

After Lots O' Fire Man just purged two of his greatest critics, the others were remarkably quiet afterwards. There were a bunch of other heroes talking about their hero stuff like this Feather Man but the mood was pretty clear.

Shigaraki then turned off the TV because he couldn't stand watching it and he forgot to pay the electric bill in their secret lair. Shigaraki was just going to do some good old villain schemes but then his own fellow villains had other ideas.

"Hey Shigaraki you know what we should do? We should make a new Nomu that's actually good" said Dabi Man

"No" said Shigaraki

"Come on please? please please with uh nomus on top?" said Dabi Man

Dabi Man tried to give Shigaraki the puppy eyes but his face was kind of scarred so that ruined the effect but after much debating, Shigaraki had to give in to their demands.