Chapter 4, Symbol of Merch

(Spoilers about a very big fight)

Shigaraki had been berated by All For One for stealing his credit card and now he's banned from doing villainous schemes and has to just wait in the bar and drink liquor. Kurogiri returned with the others but the only souvenirs they brought was some blood and this angry kid. Mr Compress wanted to eat the kid but Shigaraki decided to spare the kid and make him replace all the comrades they lost in the camping trip. They need to make sure the angry kid gets all the quirks their former comrades had so they force fed him mustard, muscles, fish, and lizards.

"Hey why are you feeding him lizards? I'm still alive and that's offensive!" Said Spinner

"Oh sorry I'll correct my mistake" as Shigaraki tossed Spinner into the streets in front of a bus.

Mr Angry Man didn't like being force fed and shouted a lot so Shigaraki found Kurogiri's flex tape to put on his mouth. Shigaraki then also decided to teach him the ways but he was brainwashed by All Might and got F's on all his tests.

The newspaper came out and it was horrible. The news said the League of Villains had attacked the heroes in their so called camping trip when it was blatantly clear the villains were just camping but the heroes tracked them down to kidnap their comrades. Muscle man, Moon man, and Mustard man are all locked up because of those stupid heroes. The UA guys were issuing some dumb apology but it was clearly just a propaganda effort.

"Anyways we are really sorry about all the stuff that happened and we are really sorry" said Mr Eraser

But the League of Villains hired this news reporter to try and provoke Eraser

"We have proof that the League of Villains was just doing a camping trip but you guys kidnapped three of them for no reason" Said the reporter who totally wasn't bribed

"That's not true" said Mr Eraser

"That's true" said the reporter

"Ok security get this fool out of here" said Mr Eraser as the security dragged away the reporter who was asking a bit too many questions. *gunshot*

Shigaraki felt kind of pissed that the news was just being pro hero as always but then 5 pro heroes alongside their 150 police friends broke into their home illegally. Mr Tree man tackled Shigaraki and held him down and also grabbed all the others. All Might was kidnapping the villains as we speak and Shigaraki was so pissed at the pros showing up. All For One woke up one day and decided to check on Shigaraki with the security camera and spit out his coffee when he saw all those heroes tracking mud in his house. All For One sent some nomus and brought Shigaraki to the nomu nursery alongside all his friends. 

"Shigaraki you naughty boi. You shouldn't have published your IP Address online in your video games. It's ok, I rescued all your friends even your new friend called uhh MustardMoonMuscle man" said All For One

Meanwhile, green nerd and friends were spying on All For One like creepy stalkers. Then All Might showed up to try and murder All For One again.

The two big bois had a big brawl in the big battlefield but you should just watch the pirated battle on youtube or something if you want to know what happened. Basically the nerds kidnap MustardMoonMuscle man and All Might and All For One are having a slugfight.

"Go and take your private jet that you got from stealing my credit card Shigaraki and get out of here. Take your friends too. You know what, I'll just do it. PLOT CONVIENICNCE QUIRK" said All For One as he teleported Shigaraki and friends into the private jet and used a force quirk to send it into the sky.

*wait a minute...

All Might and All For One continued to fight each other as the two old men clobber each other but then someone came to broke up the fight, NOMU. Nomu decided to fight them both at the same time since All Might was the Symbol of Merchandise and All For One sent all those innocent nomu to their deaths on purpose (that Nomu had to spend 2 seconds to save) and he grounded Shigaraki for stealing his credit card to buy a private jet. Nomu uses his force quirk to break All For One's mask thing and he starts choking and Nomu dropkicked him and knocked out Shigaraki's grandma's dentures* out of him. Nomu then has a rematch with All Might and blows him up like a balloon and sends him deflating in the air. Nomu then steals All For One and One For All from both of these goons and then he imprisons All For One in CALIFORNIA! There quirks don't work, the air is toxic and can kill you, and from their citadel of darkness, LA, they brainwash you into squandering all your funds by gambling! Nomu was about to do that to All Might but he Communist States of Smash'd him all the way back to the ISS.

Fun Fact: Nomu gave All Might that nasty wound 5 years ago 

With the Symbol of Merch victorious once again since 5 years, he was victorious but lost all his quirk power since he smelled the air of California after All For One was banished (Nomu has anti california gas quirk). And now both sides are leaderless cause All For One is in California and All Might doesn't meet the height requirement anymore. What's next in store?