Chapter 3, Camping Trip

Shigaraki's plans had been foiled twice. Not only did all his nomu abruptly ditched him but the media just ate up Stain's socialist utopia propaganda and his merchandise was selling almost as quickly as All Might Merch. Shigaraki was feeling real angry about a lot of things. He was angry that All Might merch is more popular than Shigaraki and Nomu merch, he was angry that All Might whooped Nomu into space, and he was angry that even bedstain merch sells better than his own merch.

Shigaraki decided he needed a plan but all of a sudden he got a wave of job applications. A bunch of insane psychos who were not able to get a job because they were criminals had applied. But Shigaraki saw that 95% of them were wearing Stain Merch and that wouldn't do. Shigaraki demanded that he confiscate all their contraband but they refused.

"Give me all of your contraband. Your Stain merch is really annoying and I want to throw it in the incinerator" Demanded Shigaraki

"NOO! This is the only set of clothes I have!" Cried most of the applicants

"Then you can have these overalls I found in the dumpster. You have to follow dress code which is no All Might or Stain merch" said Shigaraki

"But I have All Might socks" said KUROGIRI.

"Kurogiri, you just lost your socks privileges for the rest of the year" sighed Shigaraki

"Ok fine!" as the applicants reluctantly surrendered their Stain merch except that Spinner guy who refused.

"Ok fine. You can go in the incinerator too I'm very flexible" as Shigaraki tossed Spinner and his merch in the incinerator.

There was a minimal amount of grieving for Spinner but few really cared that much so the rest of the Vanguard Suicide er I mean Action Squad was ready. Shigaraki was going to make sure everyone would trust each other and needed to do some trust exercises. They decided to start with a camping trip in this remote forest called the Beast's Forest. Shigaraki even made sure that UA wasn't going to go there by checking their schedule (it said they weren't going) to make sure they didn't ruin their fun.

Shigaraki was very lucky and stole All For One's credit card and bought a private jet. In the jet they were cruising and everyone seemed to be getting along. But All For One called Shigaraki and said someone stole his credit card and Shigaraki blamed it on the Spinner guy to deflect blame off himself. All For One asked Shigaraki why he hears the sound of a private jet and Shigaraki said they stole it. All For One gave Shigaraki a scolding since you shouldn't steal from those in need.

The jet then landed and everyone got so cranky that they have to live in the wild for several weeks. Spinner, who survived the incineration with his lizard quirk to climb out of the trash chute, complained loudly to Shigaraki. Shigaraki made sure Spinner didn't ruin the fun they would have by tossing him off a cliff.

Everyone here also needed to do some quirk training so they could do better at their job of being villains. Dabi man drank gasoline to make his fire quirk better, Spinner climbed up the cliff with his lizard quirk while eating innocent insects, muscle man ate some muscles to make his muscles musclier, toga was eating Double Man, and everyone was just eating stuff.

"You're all being lazy bozos. stop eating each other and start training your quirks"

"but we need to eat stuff to make our quirks better" said Mustard who was eating mustard

"You're making this up to not exercise, you know what? Mustard, you're have been banished. Get out of our sight you are ruining the camping trip. You can come back when you trained your quirk."

Mustard was banished and was wandering in the middle of the forest when a steel man and big hand woman attacked him. He tried his best to defend himself but he was fighting a two against one and then they took out their guns and shot him a bunch of times until he was knocked out.

"Hey guys I think mustard died." said Dabi man who heard gunshots

"He'll be fine. He needs to man up. I'm 80% sure there are no bears in the area so he's making it up so he can come back to the comfort of the private jet." said Shigaraki

"I'm looking for him. This jet is so hot you really need to turn on the air conditioning." said Dabi man

"Fine be that way! You're banished too" said Shigaraki.

Double Man also left and Shigaraki was so angry he banned Double Man from taking band-aids to heal his bite wounds. Double Man and Dabi went to look for Mustard but they got lost and decided to ask for directions. They went to this building and Double Man made a double Dabi clone approached it. Then Mr Eraser rushed him and snapped the clone. Double Man and real Dabi looked in horror as it dawns on them that the heroes tracked the villains to their camping site to ruin their fun.

Magne then also abruptly ditches the group as she hears Spinner call for help as the Tiger Man and Cat Woman 1 and 2 were trying to kill him. Magne comes along and beats up Cat Woman 1 but Tiger Man then belly punched her.

Muscular also left the group as Shigaraki wasn't sharing any of the cocaine so he left to look for his own cocaine. He found this Cota kid and asked him if he had any cocaine. The kid however planned an ambush as the green haired nerd punched Muscle man so hard he got knocked out.Shigaraki told the rest of the group of Toga, Moonfish, Mr Compress Man, Kurogiri, and Green Nomu that they need to stick together or else they'll all be picked off like in the horror movies. Toga said "I'm not afraid of the dark unlike NOMU" and then Shigaraki got so mad at that insult he told her to get the hell out and told Green Nomu to hunt her down and assassinate her. Toga realized that Shigaraki just called a hit nomu on her and needed some blood to turn into someone else so she can hide. She finds a green girl and normal colored girl but they refused to surrender their blood like understanding people so she borrowed some by force. Then green haired nerd and friends forced Toga away as she ran off to find the others.

Magne and Spinner ran away after the heroes honorably fought them 3 against 2 with Tiger Man, Cat Woman 2, and green haired nerd who somehow can be in multiple locations at once. Moonfish also abandoned the group since he was kind of hungry and the jet ran out of food. It was highly unfortunate that he was attacked by a very angry bird man and killed. Mr Compress also left Shigaraki after the child supply ran out and he needed to eat some more kids so he was going to find some. He found this angry looking kid and decided that no one would care if an angry looking kid got kidnapped. He also kidnapped the bird kid since no one likes murderous birds either.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri were the only ones left but All For One called and said "Shigaraki you naughty boi get back here I called the credit card company and they said you bought a private jet!" Kurogiri teleports Shigaraki back to All For One as he relaxs and takes out his secret supply of All Might merch.

The Vanguard Suicide Squad returns after they realized Shigaraki's horror movie advice was kind of true after nearly half of the squad got captured after leaving. They all ran for the jet and soared across the sky into space.Meanwhile, Nomu and friends saw the private jet soaring across the space and he smelled Shigaraki's scent on the plane. Nomu then orders a full speed ahead to follow the scent and hopefully return to his true love.