(Y/n) the new studant

[scene: Mrs.Bustier classroom]

Everyone but Lila and Marinette and Mrs Bustier were shocked that the person who joined their class is the childhood friend of Marinette, who is a ethical hacker. Marinette was glad her friend (Y/n) was here, Mrs.Bustier was happy that Marinette has her best friend, however Lila is not happy about this, she is thinking of a plan to turn him against Marinette like her friends.

Mrs.Bustier: (Y/n) can you please take a set next to Marinette?

(Y/n):Sure thing

Then (Y/n) walked up the stairs and sit down next to Marinette, all of Marinette's ex-friends we're thinking about how he is a ethical hacker, Lila is still planning. As class continues, People noticed how close (Y/n) and Marinette are even after being away for 10 years. Eventually it can to the end of the class, (Y/n) told Marinette to wait outside and he'll catch up. After Marinette and Mrs.Bustier left the classroom room, everyone went to (Y/n) to tell him to stay away from Marinette or tried to turn him against her, then everyone noticed how (Y/n) aura turned from a claim one to a aggressive one.

(Y/n): So you all are Marinette's ex-friends huh?

Everyone but Lila: Yeah.

(Y/n): Good, now let's talk.

Everyone jumped back by the change of tone in his voice.

(Y/n): All of you will leave Marinette alone or else

Kim: Or else what? (Smugly)

Everyone was throw off guard when (Y/n) just punch in the nose causing him to fall down the classroom stairs, Nino tries to punch (Y/n) only for (Y/n) to catch it and uppercut him as he landed next to Kim, everyone was shocked how the new kid just knocked out both Kim and Nino in one hit each, before (Y/n) left he had some things to say to everyone including Lila but unknown by everyone but Plagg, a black, white and (f/c) energy was gathering around one of (Y/n)'s hands

(Y/n): I don't care about any of you, you all hurt Marinette, my childhood best friend, and if you want to know anything about me, that it I hate it when people hurts my friends, so consider this you first and last warning. If I hear or see any of you hurting Marinette in any way. A one way trip to the hospital is what your going to get, before you get any ideas, Mr.Democles know that I will only get aggressive when I'm provoked, he also know, I get provoked easily by people I don't like.

After that was said people were now getting scared of (Y/n) and Lila was getting nervous, everyone help Kim and Nino to the nurse. However with Plagg was thinking about that energy forming in (Y/n)'s hand, then he gets a flashback.

*Flashback*

Plagg was with person wearing a purple and gold outfit (cover image) but the face was blacked out because he can't remember from top of his head who his is then Plagg in his human form but younger came out,

???: Remember Plagg your powers are different than your sister Tikki, she has the power to create, you have the power to destroy.

Young Plagg: But why do I have the power destroy?

???: It's the powers you are born with, creation and destruction are needed for the universe to have balance. Any way I going to teach you how to type into your powers. Ready?

Young Plagg: Yes I ready!!

???: Ok I follow after me, *he puts his right hand out and he takes a deep breath and said* Cataclysm!

As he shouted that black energy gathered in his hand. Then Plagg followed his actions and shouted cataclysm as black energy gathered in his hand.

???: Anything you touch with this will start to destroy it at a sub atomic level but be careful not to use this on anyone because it will kill them.

Young Plagg: Got it.

Both of them released the energy then ??? told Plagg about the super form of it and how powerful it is.

*Flashback ends*

Plagg: 'how did a human uses the super Cataclysm?'

(Y/n) and Marinette were at her house playing video games till it turned night time and he went home. Tikki then looks at Marinette was falling asleep, then she flies up to see her brother Plagg sitting down thinking, she went over to see what he was doing.

Tikki: What are you doing here Plagg you should be with Chat Noir?

Plagg: Tikki... something happened at the school.

Tikki knows this is seriously because of the tone of voice her brother was using.

Tikki: What happened?

Plagg: You know the new student (Y/n) right?

Tikki: Yeah he's Marinette's Childhood best friend, why?

Plagg: Well... energy was gathering in his hand....

Tikki: (worried) what... energy?

Plagg: *looks at Tikki* the energy for the super Cataclysm.

Tikki: W-W-what but the only one I know who can make that is you.

Plagg: No there was one more person, but I can't remember their face

This causes both Kwami's to wonder who this (Y/n) is and how is he linked to Plagg's Super Cataclysm, because the only other person was their father abyss but he and their mother celestial was dead leaving them and their younger siblings.