Problems and the past

[scene: Paris]

It's been a few weeks, after (Y/n) has arrived in Paris. The lasted person who hurt Marinette has just been sent to hospital. All of Marinette's ex-friends was back in class. Some was scared of (Y/n), others regretting what their did to Marinette. However for four of them was thinking of different things. Nino was starting to wonder who is the wrong one, the seed of doubt was placed in his head by (Y/n).

*Nino's flashback*

Nino was walking around, then he sees (Y/n) leaning against a wall, he decided to approach him even if he was nervous around him.

Nino: H-H-Hi (Y/n)

(Y/n): What do you want? (Annoyed tone)

Nino: I'm not here to start a fight I just want to ask you some questions.

(Y/n): Fine, make them quick. (Aggressive tone)

Nino: Why are you aggressive to me and our classmates?

(Y/n): You would be too if someone was bullying your best friend.

Nino: 'he's not wrong there' why do you stand with Marinette instead of Lila?

(Y/n): I would rather endure the exile with my best friend then listen to some to a lier I know for a day.

Nino: 'Why did he call Lila a lie' Why did you call Lila a lie?

(Y/n): Because she is one, I heard about what she "did for everyone", these are lies, I mean jagged stone doesn't own a cat, he's allergic to cats so, why would he have one?

Nino:... He won't.

(Y/n): Exactly, now Nino, do you listen to someone you know for years or someone you just meet?

Nino: You listen to the person you know for years.

(Y/n): Then why didn't you listen to Marinette about Lila then?

Nino: ..I...I..

(Y/n): That what I thought no answer.

(Y/n) then left where he was leaning against to go join up with Marinette. As he left Nino was think about what he learned from (Y/n)

"(Y/n): do you listen to the person you know for years or someone you just meet?"

Nino: ' Is Marinette innocent?

*Nino's flashback ends*

As Nino was think this, Alya was deep in thought with tries in her eyes

Alya: ' I sorry Marinette, I so sorry'

*Alya's Flashback*

Alya with hurt by the beating she was taking by (Y/n), this was happening because she was talking bad about Marinette, who was not there as everyone from the classroom just stayed where their were not wanting to get beating as well, (Y/n) paused everyone look to see Marinette just walked out the class room.

Alya: Marinette...please...help..

Marinette just looked at Alya, then what happened next shocked everyone but (Y/n), Marinette walked away like she was not important, saying.

Marinette: She all yours (Y/n).

This causes Alya to remember when she call Alya for help when Kim was hurting her, Alya just walked away saying "She all yours Kim." Everyone didn't know what to do. Then (Y/n) said something that Alya wouldn't forget.

(Y/n): You see that Alya, you did the same thing to her when she was being beaten. You know the saying "Karma's gonna come collect her debt".

*Alya's Flashback ends*

As both was thinking about what their did and how they can try to make up for it to Marinette, Lila was angry at (Y/n) not listen to her.

*Lila's flashback*

Everyone then back away when their saw (Y/n) was protecting Marinette. Everyone was shocked that someone was against them.

Lila: Why would you stick up for Marinette and not me? (fake crying)

(Y/n): Because unlike everyone else I know when someone is saying bulls__t !

Everyone was in shock whereas Marinette was happy that her best friend was sticking up for her like a true friend would have done.

Lila: Why... your protecting the wrong thing!

Everyone except the teachers, marinette and (Y/n) smirked but their lost that and Marinette smiled when (Y/n) said next

(Y/n): No 18 years ago your mother gived birth to the wrong thing!!

*Lila's flashback ends*

She was enraged that not only someone called her out for her lies but also insulted her, now she was thinking of away to turns people against him and Marinette, however that was proving difficult when everyone is scared of one of them. However Adrien was thinking about what going with Plagg.

* Adrien's flashback*

Adrien was at his home doing his homework when he noticed Plagg was acting odd, Adrien can tell by the fact Plagg is floating in one place and is ignoring the camembert that Adrien left out for him, Plagg was just floating there looking like he is thinking about something.

Adrien: Plagg is something bothering you? You haven't touched your camembert or even moved for the last 10 minutes.

Plagg: It just something me and Tikki have to deal with, so don't worry about me.

Adrien: You sure Plagg, me and ladybug can help.

Plagg: No it's fine kitten, just something for me and Tikki that it.

*Adrien's flashback ends*

Adrien was still wondering what gotten into Plagg then the bell went off to signal everyone to go home. Meanwhile Tikki and Plagg was at a temple that was constructed in respect for the first 2 gods abyss and celestial, their parents, that was left abandoned for millions of years, both Tikki and Plagg turned into their human forms, as their were looking around the temple of their mum and dad, Tikki found some drawing in the stone of Abyss and Celestial, in the image was 7 being around them, their children. The two oldsters of the kids were her and her brother Plagg, then followed by her siblings Trixx, Pollen, Wayzz, Nooroo and Duusu. Tikki places her hand on the carving of her mother and sighs.

Tikki: I miss you mum, I miss you and dad, so does everyone else, I wish you and dad are here, Nooroo and Duusu are trapped in Hawkmoth's hands.

Plagg: Tikki came over here, I think I found something.

Hearing her name called out, she walked over to her brother.

Tikki: What did you find?

Plagg: This stone says "The first two gods will come back to save their children who is trapped inside the grasp of evil. When their come back their won't remember their past, a problem caused by a servant of evil will bring them together and will cause the two to awaken and remember who their are."

Tikki: but mum and dad are the first two gods, wait does that mean that?

Plagg: Yeah, mum and dad are coming back, but what connections does (Y/n) have with this?