𝖝. MILD ARGUMENT

chapter 10 | mild argument

Julian had come back a few hours after he had left, Giovanni smacked his head for letting them worry over him when he didn't answer any of their calls.

"Next time you leave like that, I might as well take your ring and hide it!" He told the vampire - who then protested saying he won't do it again. The ring is what kept him alive in the sun and Julian enjoyed being in the sun.

Elio rolled his eyes at the two before he pulled Julian in for a hug, "We're just glad you're okay. If Alice didn't get the vision, we don't know what we would do if we lost you."

Julian sighed as he nuzzled his head against Elio's neck. "I'm sorry.. I just wanted to speak to him." His voice was muffled, but he was still heard.

"I know, but give us a heads up before you leave and not say anything? Kinda gave Lewis a heart attack when he woke up and found you gone."

The young boy's eyes instantly widened, "Is he mad about-" He was interrupted by Elio. He looked up at Elio who was already looking at him.

"Not even, but we did have to tell him that you're going to be okay especially with that young shifter." He gave him a smile. "His name is Seth right?"

Julian's eyes brightened at the name, "Yeah! He's a pretty cool guy, kinda young but overall I think I'll be great friends with him!"

"Of course you would." Elio chuckled before he pulled away from Julian, letting him go. "Now go tell Lewis that you're back and that you're okay. He's up in the attic waiting for your return."

The young vampire nodded his head before he used his vampire speed to talk to Lewis. Jasper walked over to Elio pulling him to sit down on the closest seat to them, which was one of the couches that the Cullens had.

"You know... Both Edward and Julian are the same age physically yet Julian acts younger.." Emmett pointed out as he snorted.

"That's cause Edward doesn't have a life in his vampire years unlike Julian. He knows how to have fun." Giovanni smirked as he watched Edward roll his eyes. Edward then walked over to Giovanni and smacked his head, muttering that he does have a life.

"Does your life involve in brooding to the point where you're just done with society?" The blond werewolf retaliated, his English accent becoming evident.

Edward scoffed, rolling his eyes at the man.

"I'm taking the silence as a yes!" Giovanni said as he smirked.

Alice turned to Giovanni, "You're English?" She asked him, now noticing the accent.

"Born and raised darling." He winked at the pixie who giggled in response. "It's only evident when I say certain words or when I'm being pissy all because I moved at the age of 10."