-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

prologue|alice's vision

       Her eyes held a glaze, face frozen as she entered a vision.

Though it wasn't the vision she thought it would be ─ the newborn army. The vision was of jasper and his mate. Alice could see the smile Jasper held as he and his mate were walking at night in the city's light which looked like New Orleans. His eyes filled with love and happiness. His mate had a smile, looking down slightly as Jasper was two inches shorter than him. He leaned down into Jasper kissing him with passion. It was then, Carlisle and Esme came into the scene both laughing. Jasper and his mate broke their kiss with a smile on their faces. His mate shifting his body to Carlisle giving him a hug. Soon the vision came to a bright light, Alice blinking quite a few times and a big smile on her face. She looked over to edward who was reading her mind, a small smile on his face.

"Alice, what did you see?" Bella asked, curiosity laced in her voice. She wasn't the only one who saw the grin on Alice's face.

"Jasper. I saw Jasper and his mate." Alice spoke with so much glee, it lit the room up. It's been a day since the Cullens figured out that there was a vampire making an army of newborns in Seattle.

Carlisle smiled, "Do you know who it is?"

Alice shook her head then she narrowed her eyes at the man, "No, but I think you do. You might be friends with him."

Emmett's eyes widened, "Wait ─ did you say 'him'? As in a guy?" His jaw dropped when Alice nodded her head. He let out a booming laugh. He didn't expect the mate would be a man ─ didn't think that Jasper would be the one who'd go for men.

The family smiled a little until they heard Jasper come in. He had just finished hunting with Rosalie and both were confused as to why everyone was shocked yet happy.

Rosalie raised her eyebrow as she went towards Emmett who held her waist as soon as he stopped laughing. He turned to her giving a small kiss on her head whispering a small 'love you' smiling at her. She returned the gesture leaning closer to him, head by his shoulder.

Jasper furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, all of the Cullens and bella excluding Rosalie smiled. "Why are ya'll excited?" He asked, tilting his head a little. The accent becoming more evident in his voice.

Emmett smirked, "Didn't know you were gay man. Could have told us or something." He snickered while Rosalie rolled her eyes in amusement.

"Is there something wrong with being gay?" The Texan man asked, his accent drawling out.

Alice grinned. She skipped to Jasper and gave him a hug, "Your mate is coming. He'll be here soon."

Carlisle tilted his head, "You said I might know him, Alice?"

She nodded her head, "You seemed to be close with him as well."

"Carlisle's close with almost everyone Alice." Emmett spoke, "How is he suppose to─" He was cut off.