𝖎𝖎𝖎. PRETTY BOY

chapter 3| pretty boy

     Elio Weissman was indeed fascinated by the beauty of Jasper Hale.

This was an understatement that Elio was able to grasp and it even went the other way around. Jasper was also fascinated with Elio's beauty. Both thought that the other could have been a God reincarnated. The Cullens have seen the mere looks that the two have given ever since Elio's arrival and they wondered ─ bet on ─ when the two will get together. Alice and Edward knew when the two will get together, but they both wanted to let Emmett have some fun and in doing so, they didn't say a word on when the two will date.

The day Bella met Elio was a surprising moment ─ for Elio ─ when he didn't know about Bella coming to the Cullens home. He was surprised by her presence when he walked into the room. He watched her carefully from afar, but with Carlisle telling Bella of his known presence, he was met with a beautiful pale brunette. Her hair met her mid back, the flannel shirt covering arms and shoulder and black tank top below the flannel.

"Bella, I'd like for you to meet Elio." Carlisle gestured Bella to Elio who stood beside Jasper, his hand barely touching Jasper's. The two feeling comfort within a presence by their side.

Bella fidgeted against Edward once she saw Elio. She was in awe of his beauty and was met with a calm and welcoming light brown eyes. Her brows furrowed together as she looked over to Edward with a confused look. She didn't know if Elio was a vampire or not considering his eyes weren't red or gold.

Edward gave her a small smile looking over to Elio with a look asking if he could tell Bella. With a nod from Elio, Edward explained to her that he was a hybrid between a blood eye and a child of the moon.

"There's more kinds of vampires?" Bella asked with shock. Sure she knew there could be more supernatural creatures out in the world, but she only thought that the cold ones were the only vampires.

"Only three kinds that I know of, but yes there's other vampires that aren't the cold ones." Elio piped up. He saw her jump from the sound of his voice. "Sorry, didn't mean to make you jump. It's nice to meet you Bella."

He then walked over to Bella giving her a smile and grabbed her hand giving it a little hand shake.

"Edward said that you were also a werewolf? How is that possible?" The brunette asked after giving him a small smile. She was intrigued of how someone could be both species which were meant to be mortal enemies.

A small chuckle came out of Elio, "Yeah, Edward is correct. I'm also a werewolf, born a werewolf then was turned." Elio exclaimed with a sigh. "I'll tell you how it's possible another day."

Bella nodded her head. "H- how long have you um.. You know.. Been alive?" Her face flushed knowing she asked a stupid question, but she wanted to know.

Elio smirked at Bella, "Eight or nine centuries, give or take a few. Met Carlisle while he was with the Volturi. Made a family with my closest friends whom I call brothers."

Jasper moved to Elio's side as he didn't like the cold presence. Jasper looked up to Elio with a small smile while Elio returned the gesture. Ever since meeting with one another the two would give glances and would occasionally be at ones side. They of course weren't together, but with Jasper wanting to get to know Elio, he wanted to be close to him.

Bella nodded once again before looking at what Jasper did. "Are you two together?" She asked. She had thought that the family hasn't met Elio before. Seeing Elio become instantly attached to the family with one meeting she would have thought they'd have met years ago with Carlisle.

Elio shifted his attention from Jasper to Bella with a small smile, "No, we're not. We are just...Mates who happen to want to wait and get to know each other."

Jasper smiled nodding his head in agreement, "I'd wait forever if it meant I'd only be close to you." His hand brushed gently against Elio's hand.

Rolling his eyes, Elio smirked at the blond next to him. "Seems like I got myself an admirer."

"You sure did, pretty boy." Jasper chuckled.

Emmett laughed at Elio's expression once he heard the nickname. "Wow! Jazzy boy really did give you that nickname!" He yelled out with a booming voice.

Alice ─ who stood next to Emmett ─ smacked his arm while Rosalie smacked the back of his head. They both thought it was cute that Jasper had a nickname for Elio.

The Texan man glared at Emmett and if he were to be a human still, his face would have been red. He grabbed Elio's and brought him to his room using his supernatural speed. Jasper shut the door of his room letting go of his hand and walked to his bookshelf, hands in his face as he was embarrassed. He didn't mean for the nickname to come out. He would occasionally call Elio 'pretty boy' in his mind and wouldn't even allow Edward read his mind when he did.

Elio smiled at Jasper. He was a little surprised at the nickname, but nonetheless loved it. It was cute coming from Jasper Hale. The man walked over to where Jasper was and snaked his arms around the blond's waist having Jasper wrap his around Elio's.

"I thought it was cute that you called me 'pretty boy'." He softly spoke to Jasper as the man dug his face closer to the side of Elio's neck. A chuckle escaped from his mouth once he heard Jasper whine.

"Yeah but I didn't mean to slip it out... You made me say it!" Jasper whined.

Elio pulled away from him, but not enough for them to come out of the embrace. "Did I? And how exactly did I make you say it baby boy?" A smirk etched onto his face once he said the nickname for Jasper. He may be a one or two inches taller than Jasper, but when it came to hugging, it felt nice having Jasper snuggle into his neck.

The blond glared slightly at Elio, "For being a gorgeous man. It makes me say things that should only be heard in my head or by you. No one else." He let's out a low growl.

"Say it again babe. Call me pretty boy." Elio whispered to Jasper inching closer to his left ear, nibbling on it a little.

Jasper's breath hitched, the slight tingle he felt when Elio's lips brushed gently against his ear. The emotions he felt from Elio was making him want Elio. Making him want to pull Elio to the bed and make out with him. He couldn't though, he just can't. Not yet.

"You're really pushing yourself pretty boy aren't you? You're making me all wired up." Jasper spoke harshly. The need he wanted to do to Elio was driving him.

At those words, Elio chuckled and fully pulled away from him. He began to walk out of the room and back to the family and Bella. "Yep! Just wanted to do that exactly!" He called out.

Jasper stood still on his spot, shocked at what had just happened. He whipped to the door seeing his mate leave him alone. "You're a fucking tease, you know that Elio!" He yelled out to the man, knowing fully well that his family could probably have heard him, but he didn't care. He liked the chase that Elio was putting on and he surely wanted to win.

hehehehe hope yall liked this chapter! sorry this was short but it's more like a filler!