𝖎𝖛. BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE

chapter 4|beautiful and unique

slight sexual content. if you are uncomfortable, you may skip the first paragraph.

       Jasper drew Elio in for a kiss that he knew would make the older boy become soft.

The soft touches Jasper gave him were erotic to Elio. The roughness he was pulled into by the kisses made him feel the euphoria he wanted from the blond. Whispers of sweet nothings and dirty talk could be heard from only him and Jasper. How Elio was able to be steady and not go insane was something he'd have to think some other time. Now, he had it all. Jasper Hale underneath him having the man help pull the shirt off that Elio was wearing, hands roaming around their bare waist, back, and stomach. Elio fumbling to take off the jeans Jasper wore because of the belt he had on. Oh the belt. Elio was sure that Jasper must have a kink to use it, but it was only a thought of his. Jasper had flipped them both, now that the older man was underneath him, the Texan man had gone for the neck. Leaving nothing but bruises that could last for days if the healing wasn't so fast. The deeper he went, the longer it could last. That's what Jasper Hale wanted. He wanted everyone around them to know that the man he was making love with was his. After leaving bruises all over the neck, collarbone, and stomach of Elio, Jasper trailed down to the V-line that Elio had. It was a sharp V-line much like his jaw. He gave Elio kisses as he made his way down. His eyes looked up only to see Elio hold his head back with eyes closed as his mouth was opening and closing because of the touches Jasper had given him. His hair was shriveled much to the mans pleasure and his hands tightly holding onto the sheets below him. Jasper's hands did a swift movement in taking the buttons of Elio's pants off and with a quick look to Elio asking with his eyes if it was okay, the man only nodded in confirmation. With another quick move, the pants were gone only to be left with the underwear.

At least that was what had happened in the dream, Elio had. He had woken up from his dream a night prior to two days before his mate's and siblings graduation. He was given to stay in Jasper's room as the guest room was being remodeled. The two didn't mind considering the cuddles and late stories were given to them both. The heavy breathing and slight raced heartbeat had alerted Jasper and was soon met with a shaken and disappointed face held by his beautiful mate.

"What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" The man asked, pulling the shaken hybrid close to his body holding him.

The shakiness of his breath made Elio stumble upon his words. "N-no.. It was.. um.. It was one of those dreams where.. Where we almost had sex.." The whisper at the end made him cringe with dissatisfaction as he didn't want it to be a dream.

Elio had looked up from where he was looking only to be met with a soft, worried look. Jasper had given him a small smile, holding his head and pulling him closer to kiss the hair line. The man guessed on what had happened since he felt the erotica of his mate. He could practically smell the arousing aura and it did affect him greatly.