𝖝𝖎𝖛. FOR ETERNITY

ACT ONE

chapter 14 | for eternity

  Within the next couple of weeks, Giovanni's injuries had fully healed resulting a very energetic werewolf in the Cullen house

There were times where Elio had to stop himself from babying Giovanni as he was no longer injured. He couldn't help it. The werewolf was becoming more reckless than ever before as soon as he healed.

"I'm invincible! I mean c'mon 'Lio! I survived a newborn attack." Giovanni cheerfully said with a smugged look.

He had been trying to convince Elio to let him go to La Push to visit Embry ever since he had the all clear from Carlisle, but Elio being the worried and concerned brother, he had to make sure the werewolf was actually okay.

With a shake of his head, Elio narrowed his eyes at the blond, "You're not invincible Gio!" He exclaimed before he started to re-explain to Giovanni of his near-death experience.

Even though Elio had let Giovanni stay at Sam and Emily's place to heal, he had told the werewolf that he had to come back immediately for an all clear and had started to baby the hell out of him.

During their banter, Lewis gave Jasper a look and pushed the vampire towards the two.

They had just came from the garage as they were talking about the model cars that the Cullens had collected over the years.

"You gonna calm him down or what, cowboy?" He hissed with a teasing tone. A smirk showing on his face.

Pursing his lips, Jasper glared at the man. "I'll let that slide Lewis." He said in a low tone, his accent drawing out.

With a grin, Lewis let out a laugh before he patted Jasper's shoulder. "I owe you one blondie!" He exclaimed before he walked out of the room.

With a slow walk to the two, Jasper began to ease the brothers emotions. If he were human, Jasper was sure he would faint knowing he'd be holding his breath. He didn't know why he had a sudden thrill of coldness running down his spine. However it didn't stop him to continue down to walk towards the two.

"Darlin'?" He spoke with a whisper. The calming waves began to flow to the brothers, in hopes of easing their banter.

Jasper let out a faint smile as he noticed that his word had given an affect to his beautiful mate. Although it didn't fully stop the hybrid from babying and lecturing Giovanni.

With a tilted head, Jasper let out an exaggerated sigh. "Darlin' I was hoping I could talk to you." He said slowly, hoping he'd catch Elio's attention.

There was a pause in Elio's lecture.

"Yes, my love?" Elio spoke with interest, albeit a little annoyed that he was interrupted. He then turned to Jasper, letting the vampire know he had his full attention.