Chapter 4

Your POV

When I got home I got a lot of different unknown text messages but they were all from the girls because they said it was them. I sent them a quick text message saying ok as I saved their contacts.

I was watching tv when my phone vibrated getting my attention.

From: Mila😍🎀
- FaceTime me? I miss you already😭

I was debating on whether or not I should when another text broke my thoughts.

From: Mila😍🎀
- Never mind I shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry I'm probably annoying you 😐

To: Mila😍🎀
No, it's okay. You're not bothering me and sure lets FaceTime 😊

Right when I sent that message, she called me on FaceTime and of course I picked up.

"Hey (Y/N)" she said smiling widely.

"Hey beautiful" I said smirking, she blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"Aww, don't cover your face. It's cute"

"Oh my god, (Y/N) stop" She said giggling.

That's sound was like music to my ears.
She was on her phone which clearly meant she was a face timing me from her laptop, just like me.

"You know a lot of people ship us together" She said her cheeks slightly pink.

"Yeah, I know...We actually would look cute together, wouldn't we?" I chuckled.

We talked for a couple of hours. I was about to tell her about the show I was watching until I seen that she was peacefully sleeping, I was gonna hang up but she wouldn't like that. Earlier when we were talking she said if she did fall asleep not to hang up; so I didn't.

"Good night gorgeous" I said, as if she was awake.

I turned off the tv and closed my eyes. I couldn't fall asleep, so I watched her sleep. I sound like a creep but she was so beautiful.

I wondered what my feelings towards her were. I wanted a relationship with her but then again I also wanted the same with Lauren.

Camila was adorable and cute. In contrast Lauren was hot and sexy. I don't know who to choose. Wait what am I talking about I don't know for sure if they like me.

I felt my eyes getting heavy so I closed them and instantly I fell asleep.

********************************
(word count: 382)