Chapter 12

Your POV

The next morning I awoke to Ally shaking me.

"(Y/N) get ready so we can leave" She told me.

"Ugh, five more minutes" I groaned.

"No! Now get up" She said in a demanding motherly tone.

I didn't want to get up but eventually did so she could leave me alone. I went to the bathroom and did my necessities and walked out to all the girls in my room.

"Aye dawg, I was wondering when you were gonna finish"

"I didn't take that long." I said walking over to my phone that was charging.

"Hoi, yes you did. Right guys?" She asked the girls and they all agreed except Lauren because she wasn't even paying attention.

There was a knock on the door, Ally walked towards it and looked through the peep hole.

"It's big rob, let's go girls" She said.
We got up and headed out. We all chatted on the way there except Lauren, so I walked closer to her.

"Hey Laur" I said wrapping my arm over her shoulder. I was expecting her to reply but instead she removed my arm and walked towards Mani. Okay that hurt. What is wrong with her?

We reached the tour bus and got in. I sat next to Camila because why not?

"This time how long are we staying at the next stop" I asked.

"Just for a day" Mani replied.

**********

A couple hours later and we were still on the road. I was scrolling through Twitter and seen the trending topic.

It was #(Y/N)postavideo

I remembered I haven't made a video in about two weeks. So I decided I was gonna make one today and post it tomorrow.

I tweeted my followers to come up with truth and dares.

"Girls!" I called them and all the girls surrounded me, surprisingly even Lauren came.

"What?" They asked.

"I have to make a new video, it's gonna be truth or dare and I want yall to be in it." I told them and heard a chorus of alrights and okays. I went to my bunk and grabbed my laptop and went back with the girls. I sat between Ally and Dinah.

"Ay dawgs I wanna go first" Dinah told me and I handed her my phone.

"This is for Normani, I dare you to twerk"

Mani got up and started twerking for about 30 seconds. She then handed my phone to Mani and she read the next one, so forth and so on. I did some truths and dares. And the video finally came to an end.

"Guys I'm out, I'm gonna go to sleep." Dinah told us. Lauren also followed her. It was just me, Mani, Mila and Ally.

"Um, I'm gonna go call my mom. Goodnight guys" Camila told us.
Now it was just Ally, Mani & I.

"Guys can I ask y'all a question?"

"Shoot" Mani said.

"Do you guys know what's wrong with Lauren? She's kinda been ignoring me." I informed them.

"Well I don't really know" Ally told me.

"What about you Mani, do you know?" I asked her.

"Um... Yeah" She confessed.

"Then why?" Ally and I asked simultaneously.

"It's because...Um... I don't know if I should be telling you this, it's not really my place to tell. Sorry..." She sighed and looked down.

"Its okay Mani, I understand"

"We'll try to get her to talk to you" Mani told me.

"Alright guys lets sleep, we have a long day ahead of us" Ally said.

"Okay goodnight girls" I said hugging each of them.

"Goodnight (Y/N/N)" They both told me.

"And don't stress too much about the situation" Mani said before we each disappeared into our bunks.

********************************
Check out my Lauren/You story called The Messed Up Encounter.
(word count: 634)