Chapter 11

Your POV

"Nothing is going on here" I said while getting off of Ally and helping her up.

"It sure doesn't like like nothing." Camila mumbled as if she thought I wouldn't hear.

"Uh well guys can yall get dressed so we can go out to eat" Dinah told us.

Ally and I searched our suitcases to find an outfit. We found it and Ally went to the bathroom to change. I was going to wait for Ally to finish changing in the bathroom but she was taking too long so I decided to change right infront of the girls. We all have the same body parts so eh, who cares?

I undressed myself and felt all the girls eyes on me.

"Damn (Y/N)! Those abs are better than mine" Mani said playfully pouting.

"Oooo can I touch them" Dinah said chuckling.

"Me too" Mani said.

"Sure come here you guys" They quickly ran up to me and started touching them. I took a glance at the other girls and they were just staring.

I heard the bathroom door open and out came Ally.

"Guys! Stop touching her so she can finish getting dressed"

"Oops. Okay momma Ally" They said in unison and we all laughed.

It was true though, Ally was like the mother of all of the girls. I haven't known them for long and she also acts like my mom and is sorta kinda getting protective over me.

I proceeded to getting dressed and doing my make up while the girls were chattering about who knows what.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my own reflection and let me tell you I looked smoking!

I walked back out and the girls were still too engaged in their conversation to know that I was ready.

"Guys..." Once I said that their heads whipped to my direction and they all stared and didn't say a word.

"Let's go yall" Ally said heading towards the door and me following behind. Once the girls noticed that Ally and I were no longer in the room they quickly walked toward us. We all walked to the elevator, once we reached the lobby we seen our car. As always I took the back seat and sat next to Lauren. But this time it was different because Camila also sat on the other side. I was in the middle of Camren.

"What restaurant are we going to?"

"We don't exactly know. But what I do know is that you look extremely beautiful..." Lauren said her words fading out towards the end. I felt my face flush.

"Tha-thank you. You don't look too bad yourself either" I said kissing her cheek. Now it was her turn to blush, I now felt like I had accomplished something good in life. On the ride there we were all just singing along to the radio.

Once we got there Camila got out first and then the rest of the girls. Leaving Lauren and I last. I got out before her and gave her my hand so she could also get out without anything happening to her. I closed the car door and reached the girls. I'm surprised there were no paparazzi here.

We headed inside and sat at a table in the very back of the store. It was more private and secluded. This time I was in the middle of Norminah while Camila sat infront of me.

"Hey guys. I'm Amber and I'll be your waitress for the day. Here are the menus so you can pick out what you want to eat. So far do you guys at least know what kind of beverage you'd like?" She said smiling looking at all of us.

"I'll have a coke" Ally said while the girl wrote it down. She wrote down all the drinks except mine because I still haven't told her.

"What about you beautiful? What can I get you?" She said biting her lip.