Chapter 7

Your POV

I felt her soft hand cups my face. Next thing I know I feel the most soft and supple lips on mine.

I was in so much shock that I could barely comprehend what was occurring. Then my mind clicked, I was kissing Camila.

I started kissing back until we both ran out of breath. We pulled away and leaned our foreheads together.

"Wow, that...That was..."

"Amazing" I said finishing off her sentence and smiling.

"But that was also my uh..."

"Your what?" I asked confused.

"My first kiss" She whispered thinking I didn't hear her.

"Aw, I'm sorry... It should've happened with someone special"

"No, No, No... I'm actually glad you were my first kiss because you are special to me" She started blushing and covered her face.

"Aw, don't cover your face hun. I told you, it's cute when you blush" I cooed.

"Stoooooooop" She whined climbing into my lap and hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

We just sat there until I heard soft snores, I look down and she has fallen asleep. I then placed her on the bed and cover her with the blanket.

"Goodnight beautiful" I whisper before kissing her forehead. I started heading towards the door but stopped when I heard something.

"Please don't leave" She mumbled.

"Okay Mila" I said as I climb into the bed with her. She immediately laid her head on my chest while I wrapped my arms around her.

"Goodnight (Y/N/N)" She said while looking up at me.

"Goodnight Mila" I say before giving her a quick peck and before you know it we're both knocked out.

********************************
(word count: 280)