Chapter 3

Your POV

The closer we got to their hotel room the more nervous I got. I tried to calm myself down and it kinda worked.

We got to the door and Lauren knocked on it.

"Don't you have the key?" I asked.

"Nah, I kinda forgot it" She said scratching the back of her neck.

We waited for a few seconds until someone finally opened the door.

It was Ally.

"Come in girls" she said out of breath. Which made me wonder what they were doing. We walked in the room and there were feathers all over the floor.

"Don't mind us we were just having a pillow fight" Ally said.

"Oh okay" I said chuckling to myself.

"Well guys this is..." Lauren got cut off by all the girls yelling my name.

"Hey guys" I said with my voice trembling while I looked down to the floor, as it suddenly became interesting.

They each got up and gave me a warm hearted hug. When Camila hugged me I felt this weird feeling. I don't know what it was.

"God, you're prettier in person" I heard Camila mumble while she sat back down. I blushed and took a seat next to her.

"So guys, we should watch a movie" Normani suggested.

"Let's watch a scary movie" Dinah said with a smirk.

Normani stood up and put in Insidious.

When the part where the old lady got possessed Camila cuddled into my arm.

"Mila it's not even that scary" I whispered.

"Yes it is" She mumbled into my shirt.

I look down and smiled at how adorable she was. When I looked up I seen Lauren glaring at us. If looks could kill, we'd both be dead by now.

The movie finished at around 7pm. They turned the lights on and we just sat there. I looked down and Camila was still cuddling into me, but I'm not complaining though.

"Guys we should go grab something to eat" Camila said.

"Alright, where though?" Normani asked.

"I don't know, let's go somewhere nice since (Y/N)'s here" Camila said looking up at me.

"No guys it's okay, you don't have to go anywhere special since I'm here. We can literally go to McDonalds and I'll be satisfied" I replied.

"Okay guys let me just call the driver and then we'll go" Ally said as she grabbed her phone.

She called him and let him know that we were going to McDonald's. We all got up and headed towards the door. Once we got outside a black Escalade was waiting for us near the tour bus.

"Why aren't we going in the tour bus?" I asked clearly confused.

"Because we only use it for the road" Dinah said while we were getting in the car.

I sat in the last seat with Camila and Dinah. Lauren, Ally and Normani sat in the other seat.

While we were on our way over there I felt my phone vibrate. I checked it and it was a message from Lauren.

From: Lauren 😱💚😍
- I wish you were sitting next to me💔

I looked at Lauren and seen her staring out of the window.