Note

〰❤❤Hello Readers GoodAfternoon/Goodnight if your reading this at that time but mostly goodafternoon....This note is just gonna be a note with
a few changes I wanted to add to the story sense I didn't really like it so here's the change.....

Todoroki ,Shoto is only going to be a werewolf sense you guys are probably thinking about him looking like a wolf and a neko at the same time sense this is a AU, so he's just gonna be a red/white wolf.

Shota, Aizawa (You already know what it is 😋😋😋 I don't even know why my slow self didn't put him as a black werewolf) he's going to be a black werewolf with red eyes and when he activates his quirk as a wolf his eyes will regularly glow red.

           Following with the whole class being werewolfs.

Kouda: tan werewolf with brown eyes.

Shoji: orangish/brownish werewolf with black eyes.

Ayoyama: bright yellow werewolf with yellow eyes (of course😒😘)

Satou: brown werewolf with brown eyes.

Ilida:(I'm just gonna stick to him being a black werewolf with dark blue eyes.)

Tsui:green werewolf with dark green eyes. (Even tho she's a frog 😶😶.....😂 No offense but just imagine a hopping werewolf, even though she can be the only one in the classroom to jump higher on cliffs like how regular wolf's jump I just put that so that she can at least still have the frog ability in her).

Denki: yellow werewolf with a black zigzag on the side of his stomach and the tip of his tail black with yellow eyes.

Mineta:(ehhhhh..😖😖 he's gonna be a smaller dark purple werewolf with dark purple eyes) annnnd..... not adorable😋😋 sorry y'all I just don't really like mineta... But I can't just leave him out of the picture so it is what it is)

Idk....why I  forgot about hagurake but ummm🤔🤔 she's invisible so she's just gonna be an invisible werewolf sorry if it doesn't make any sense but it's still cool sense no one will notice her approach while battling or fighting.)

Tokoyami's gonna stay the same but when he transforms into a full form Bird he's like the size of a car. ( just try your best to picture it that way  I guess😁)

Ojirou: (not ejirou, kirishima) will turn into a white furry wolf with brown eyes. ( but with not that type of tail😶😶).

And also while their wolves they can still activate their quirks.

( ......So that is all, if I forgotten anyone please let me know but I hope you like the changes I recently just addded😁😁)

Oh I almost forgot and the villains hmmm🤔🤔🤔 they can turn into  wolves to, so just picture them however you like, but for dabi he's gonna be a black werewolf with  shiny blue eyes that glows while using his quirk.

(Anyways I talk too much😂😂😂)

Author out〰❤❤✌✌