Chapter 8

Bakugo's P.o.v
___________________

I woke up to my stupid alarm going off, so instead of doing something a normal person would do which is turning off the alarm, I threw it against the wall instead now getting out of bed.

Once I made it into the bathroom to do my usual routine I brushed my teeth and scream as usual because who fucking likes having germs in their  fucking mouth's that's gross.

"SHINEEEEEEEE!!"

I yelled brushing my teeth harshly which caused my gums to bleed, it didn't hurt as much so I just spit some of my blood out in the sink now rinsing the sink out. Luckly I was the only one in here.

After I got done taking that nasty shit out of my mouth I slipped on my uniform and did my hair because it was messy. After I got finished with that I took a look in the mirror which made my face scrunch up  at the sight because my eyes were really red and puffy. 'Uhh, I forgot to wash my damn face.'

Soon after I left the bathroom and grabbed my backpack along with my phone and earphones heading to class. As I was walking I spotted dunce face and shitty hair laughing at dumb shit, like what could be that funny for you to sound like a dying horse. Suddenly dumb hair approached me when he noticed my presence.

"Hey man how's life been?" he smiled happily.

"NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS" I snapped.

He than swooped right in front of me.

"Woah!, dare chill man it's to early in the morning for your crazy yelling, and what's wrong with asking how you've been"? he questioned
.

"Well It wouldn't have been a problem if you just kept your distance away from me and over there with sparky, you bastard." He sadly smiled "you make it seem like you don't like my presence" he said sadly. I rolled my eyes.

"Uhh it's not like that you bastard, I just don't like talking to anybody in the morning" his face than switched to a more happy smile.

"Well bye bakubro see you later" he says before leaving. I just nodded and decided to follow after. Once I made it to class I've felt eyes glued on me so I turned around being met with blue and grey eyes. I snapped. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU HALF N HALF MONOTONE BASTARD" Aizawa than sends me a death stare because of my sudden outburst. The room grew silent.

"Shut it bakugo and sit down or you'll get punished doing chores for the rest of the month, which is clearly not easy kid" The sleepless teacher  growled with his ears pointing upwards feeling the room up with laughter. "WHAT THE HE'LL ARE Y'ALL WANNABES LAUGHING AT" I snapped once again.

A sigh was now released from mr. Aizawa's mouth making his hair go up. He quickly stated sternly "you yell again bakugo I will not hesitate turning it into a year. A "tch" sound made it's self out of my mouth now mumbling "yeah, yeah, you bastard".

                             ------

Todoroki P.o.v
_________________

Soon class was over and me and Midoriya decided to eat lunch together on the rooftop. So After I got finished collecting my belongings I left the classroom seeing Midoriya in the hallway waiting for me.

"Hey Todoroki-Kun are you ready to go"

"Yes I am, lets go" we first headed to the cafeteria so Midoriya can get his lunch and soon after made our way up to the roof taking in the sent of lavender. Midoriya glanced over at me.

"Enjoying the view" he starts as he found us a spot to sit at motioning for me to sit down right next to him.

"Yes it's really beautiful, and the smell is really really amazing" I than turned to him and smiled."Thanks for taking me up here Midoriya, I really needed this. He nodded as he started to eat his food. I than started to eat mines to.