Chapter 12

~❤CH.12

(~Ya bitch is back😋😋)

Bakugo's P.o.v
________________

As I made my way to shitty hairs dorm a bang was released from the other side, so me not caring at all not even a bit, still banged on the door anyway.

No response.

I banged once more with still no god damn answer so with me being the one and only Katsuki Bakugo activated my quirk and broke the knob off.

I finally entered the room and spotted hair for brains pinned to the floor by dunce face but with his face facing the floor, it didn't seem serious sense it was laughs and giggles being heard from sparkys damn mouth.

"What the fuck is going on here"?

Kaminari got up from up off kirishima and helped him up than turned his gaze to me. "Oh.. hey bakubro, kaminari wanted to play Mario kart but I said no because I was busy doing something else so he got mad and out of no where jumped on me, so here we are"

"What the hell, are you a animal are something"?

"Well... no I was just really bored and had nothing else better to do so I just kinda got out of h-hand" he scratched the back of his neck. hmm something's up but I'm not gonna pester him about it, even though it would be fun.

"Well get out! I need to talk to dumb hair"

He stares one more time at dumb hair mouthing 'don't tell him' which was pretty noticeable but me giving no shit about it, parked my butt on his bed.

Kiri threw a chip in his mouth before sitting down next to me."So... what ya need bakubro"?

"I came in here to ask for my notes back that you borrowed."

"Oh... right" he than got up and look through his bin before taking it out and passing it to me. I flipped through the pages not fully but halfway before getting up.

"You wrote any shit in here your death wish will be waiting" I than left his room and went nextdoor to my dorm to put it back. Once I made it in there I placed it on my dresser before leaving once again. When I was walking down the hall I've noticed icyhot walking out of his dorm and locking it.

"Oi"

A sqeul was released beforeHe turned around suprisinly. "Oh hey bakugo, kinda scared me there" he started to rub his left arm due to anxiety which left me confused.

"Where do you think your going" I suddenly asked. He sighed before responding. "I'm going over to momo's"

"Why?"

"She wanted to ask me something"

I groaned angrily. "Aren't you supposed to be resting anyways"?

"Well, yeah.... but I'm only going over there for a bit"

I sighed. "Ugh...ok just don't take to long" he nodded before speed walking away. I chuckled for no God damn reason before entering and shutting the door.

Todoroki P.O.V
__________________

I wonder what momo needs it seemed serious but I wonder what it is. Once I got to to her door I started to knock. The door than opened with me getting pulled into a really tight hug.

"Hey sho glad you came, now come on" she grabbed my hand roughly before pulling into her room. When I was in there I fell on her bed due from how small the room was sense she had this king sized bed.

I than lifted my face from off of the bed before sitting up and sitting crisscrossed. "So what is it, that's so important?" I said sarcastically.

"Well... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEKEND AND I REALLY WANT YOU TO COME" she yelled which startled me.