Chapter 10

10

No one's P.o.v
________________

As the three boys continued their journey down the hallway they soon made it into the elevator ready to go to their dorms. Now In the elevator surrounded by awkward silence until deku decided to speak up.

"So..umm.. Todoroki-kun do you need help getting to your dorm?" The dual-teen than glanced over at the greenette before saying. "No Thanks, I'm actually great Midoriya, but thanks for asking." The greenette  started to laugh awkwardly before saying no need to thank him.

Which left Bakugo glaring at them both for the weird, yet awkward conversation they both just had. Soon the elevator beeped and the three boys exited. Leaving deku waving goodbye before leaving, except for Bakugo.He just made his way in front of todoroki, Making Todoroki stop as well because of his sudden movement.

"Yes bakugo?... Do you need anything?" The dual-male asked.

"Ya, I don't really wanna do this but the human catipillar made me, so don't read to much into it, ok ya bastard"? Todoroki nodded waiting for his response, as Bakugo sighed angrily.

"I'm coming to come check on your ass tomorrow, so if your dorm door isn't unlocked I'm leaving, got it"? He stated, 'hmm I wonder why Mr. Aizawa wanted him...."  Todoroki trailed off to look at his perfectly wrapped foot, remembering what had just happened 45 minutes ago.

"Ok, Thanks" Shoto thanked the blonde. Bakugo just rolled his eyes and nodded before walking away with his hands in his pockets. As todoroki made his way to his dorm shutting the door behind him, He let out a sigh before plopping  down onto his bed,  being introduced to sleep.

                             ------

Bakugo' s P.o.v
__________________

I was laying in my bed scrolling through Instagram until I came by a photo of Half n half, I don't know why but for some reason I decided to like i- WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK, TAKE IT BACK YOU DAMN APP' I basically screamed in my head, roughly tapping the screen making the heart that was red, turn back to it's normal color. I sighed in relief as I  threw the phone against the wall, hoping I didn't break the shit.

I don't know why these damn thoughts of Half n Half won't get out of my fucking head, I mean I do hope he's ok a- WAIT...WHAT HE CAN KISS MY ASS FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE'. I decided to turn off my lights and go to sleep even though it was still bright as hell outside, yet I give two shits.

                               -------

Todoroki's P.o.v
__________________

I woke up around 7:25 to my phone ringing, as I swinged my legs halfway off of the bed I checked the celler and immediately hit the button.

'Oh my gosh sho! are you ok? Where are you'?

I heard a soft, yet concerned voice on the other line... which was 'fuyumi' .

'Hello... sho are you there?'

'Oh yes fuyumi... sorry'

'You should be sorry sho I was worried sick!, now can you please tell me where you are'?

'Oh... I just moved into the dorms.. I'm sorry I didnt mean to worry you... that was so irresponsible of me'

'THANK!! GOODNESS SHO!!, I THOUGHT YOU GOT HURT OR FOR WHO KNOW'S WHAT'

Fuyumi shouted from other line which startled me to drop the phone onto the floor.

'Hey... sho you still there'?