Chapter 4

4

Todoroki's P.o.v
___________________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Now Getting out of bed, I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After I got out I dried myself off following with my hair and slipped on my uniform.

I Then went into the kitchen to make me a bagel which was really basic, but  I didn't care because basic is just how I am. I now heard rambling coming from the other side of the room, which was probably Fuyumi because of the yawn I heard escape from her lips.

Third Person's P.o.v
_____________________

"Hey Sho g-good morning" The white haired female yawned out, Now heading towards the bathroom to  brush her teeth. "Good morning Fuyumi" The dual-teen responded drinking some tea he just made.

(Small Timeskip)............

The half hot and cold teen grabbed his backpack from the door ready to head out."Hey shoto you need A ride to school?".The White haired female asked looking Shoto's direction already dressed.

"Yeah thanks Fuyumi"

"Ok great" The white haired female grabbed her car key's and motioned for her brother to walk out first.The two Todoroki's made it out of the hotel now walking into the parking lot.

Hearing the car beep they both made it into the car, Now on their way to UA. Fuyumi glanced over at her little  brother during the drive noticing he was extremely quiet than usual. " Hey sho you feeling ok?" She asked giving her brother hand a squeeze.

Shoto suddenly jumped out of his trance when he felt his hand being squeezed. "Y-yes" the dual teen answered. "You don't look ok. Your sweating and you seem really quiet than usual today so what's up?".

"I just..... I d-dont know" The dual-  teen dropped his head down with his tail wrapping around his arm. "Sho, it's ok you can tell me" The worried female said gripping the wheel.

"It's nothing really Fuyumi, don't worry." The dual- teen than faces his head to the window, as he started fidgeting with his fingers.

"Sho" Fuyumi stopped in front of UA pulling up to the entrance. "How am I going to help if you won't e- Fuyumi was now interrupted. "I SAID I'M FINE." Shoto snapped at his sister.

Fuyumi face saddened now knowing she won't get an answer from out of him. "W-well.... have a great day at school" the White haired female said sadly as she grabbed her brothers backpack from the backseat passing it to him, Shoto now felt bad for yelling at her.

"W-wait fuyumi I d-"

"It's fine Sho, have a great day"  Fuyumi interrupted as she placed a kiss on his forehead. Shoto  slowly nodded getting out of the car looking back at her.

"I'm really sorry sis"

"I told you sho it's fine now go before your late I love you." The white haired female said smiling.

"I will" he watched as his sister drive away still regretting about what happened. He took his self out of his thoughts entering UA.

Todoroki's P.o.v
___________________

'I feel so bad about yelling at Fuyumi after everything that's been going on lately. I just don't know why I snapped at her, she doesn't deserve any of this. It's like my mouth moved before my mind, So instead of giving that back in  return, she get's yelled at instead.

"---"

'Uhhhhhhh....... I'm such a screw up. I finally made it to class with loud explosions and yelling being heard.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU DEKUUU!!!!!, STOP BEING A WEAKLING AND COME OUT ALREADY YOU DAMN PEACE OF BROCOLI" The Angry blonde yelled causing explosions in the classroom.

'Uhh another day of school I wonder how this is gonna turn out.' I walked in the classroom now being prepared  of what was about to happen on this dreadful day.

666 words 😁😁

Hoped you enjoyed this short chapter and I'll see y'all in the next!!!!!〰❤❤

Peace✌✌

Author out〰❤❤