Chapter 21

Life became a flurry of activities as weeks passed, and Bulma settled in their home on Saiyan Island as Mrs. Vegeta Ouji – their wedding an intimate affair with only Nappa, Goku, and Chichi in attendance. Bulma had always dreamed of having a big wedding with her friends and family surrounding her to celebrate her special day, but what she planned instead was exactly what she wanted. She didn't need the extravagant wedding Vegeta stated he could give her, sparing no expense, because all she wanted was him. Boarding the yacht where he first confessed his true feelings to her with the most important people in their lives, they exchanged their vows and reenacted the first time they made love – the trio almost jumping over the side of the boat when the newly wedded couple started to paw at their spouse's clothing.

Shivering at the explicit memories with a grin, Bulma stared at the sparkling diamond on her finger as Chichi plopped down next to her at the outdoor patio dining table, making a plate of food from the assortment in front of them.

"I'm starving!"

"I bet," Bulma winked as she sipped at her fruit smoothie, rubbing her growing bump lovingly. "All those nocturnal activities with Goku must be grueling night after night."

"You have no idea... Well, maybe you do. I swear these men are like the freaking Energizer Bunny, not that I'm complaining."

"Must be a dominant trait within the family."

Both women cackled as a feeling of rightness filled Bulma. Glancing at her best friend, she was thankful to have Chichi with her to spend the days with, surprised when she told her that she had quit her job in order to follow the group back to Saiyan Island – never wanting to be apart from Bulma after her faux death and also because of the almost identical ring that shined on her left hand.

"What are you two cackling about so early in the morning? It can't be any good." Goku kissed the top of Chichi's head before sitting next to her to help himself to breakfast.

"Dicks."

"Sex."

He chuckled, used to the two new women in his life. "Why do you two always give me that answer?"

They cackled again, Bulma wiping the tears from her eyes before facing Goku. "Where's my husband? I thought you were with him..."

"I'm right here, wife."

Smiling at the sound of his voice, Bulma tilted her head upward to receive Vegeta's kiss before he sat beside her – the quartet enjoying breakfast together until Bulma suddenly gasped.

"What? What's wrong?" Vegeta asked as his hand flew to her belly, his eyes on her face, as he prepared to lift her into his arms and run to the car if they needed to go to the hospital. "Is it the baby?"

"What? No, the baby and I are fine," Bulma said as the group relaxed back into their chairs. "I just remembered my dick. Goku, where's my dick?"

One of his brows lifted with a snicker before his eyes shifted to Vegeta, lifting his chin toward him. "He's sitting right next to you, Bulma."

"Not this dick, my chocolate one! The one I asked you to get me when I first came to live here."

Goku laughed, Chichi joining him. "I'll get you a new one, don't worry. In the meantime, you can nibble on Vegeta's."

"When we're alone," Vegeta added as he pulled her chair closer to his to whisper in her ear, "I can pour some chocolate onto my cock if you'd like, woman."

Bulma licked her lips. "Chocolate in the bedroom... I like the sound of that."

"Me too," Chichi giggled as her hand slid up Goku's thigh.