Chapter 2

Adrenaline coursing through her body after dealing with Roshi, Bulma needed a release that only a man could provide for her as she felt her clit throbbing –her panties growing wetter the closer she got to the flat she shared with her boyfriend, Yamcha. Opening the door and making her way in to find him on the couch working, she slipped out of her skimpy panties and dropped them onto his lap as she wrapped her hand around his neck to nibble on his ear.

"Babe, how'd work go?" Yamcha asked as he continued to work.

"Great," Bulma whispered into his ear before moving to kiss his neck. "Let's move to the bedroom to celebrate~"

"I'm almost done. Besides, I don't want to overwork your weak little heart. You should rest for tomorrow."

Sighing into his neck, Bulma grabbed her panties off his lap and made her way to their bedroom, pissed and sexually frustrated. It had been almost a year since Yamcha touched her sexually, and she had a high sex drive that wasn't being met the way she wanted, not that Yamcha was able to give her exactly what she needed. He was an okay boyfriend who was selfish most of the time and only thought about himself, but he got the job done when they were having sex. Sometimes she wondered why she stayed with him.

"Hey, babe?"

Excitement shot down her spine as she turned to face Yamcha with a seductive smile, hoping he changed his mind, but her hopes were dashed when she found his face still buried in his laptop as he typed away.

"I know you haven't packed for the both of us for our trip tomorrow with Chichi and her new boyfriend so make sure you do that before you go to sleep."

Turning without a word, Bulma made her way to the bathroom to shower. Undressing quickly, she entered the stall to rinse the day's sweat off as her hands roamed her body the way she wanted a man's hand to touch her.

"God, I just need to be fucked hard."

When her hand came in contact with her core, she gasped as she found herself soaking wet from the adrenaline that coursed through her body earlier.

"I guess I need to fuck myself tonight."

After washing her hair, she exited the shower to dry off and walked to her bedroom naked, closing the door before grabbing her favorite vibrator and lube from a drawer. Bulma poured lube on the vibrator before laying on the bed, turning it on to the lowest setting before placing it against her clit. She moaned loudly at the contact and hoped Yamcha didn't hear her as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Fuck," she gasped as a handsome man with black flame-like hair and bronzed skin entered her mind. Bulma didn't know why she always saw his face when she was close to orgasm, but without fail, his smiling face always appeared. She had no idea who he was or where she met him, but she wished he was with her now.

What would it be like to have him inside me? Bulma thought as she pushed the vibrator inside of herself, turning the setting higher. Would he be able to fuck me the way I need? The way I crave?

Bulma's legs began to shake as she moved her hand faster, switching the setting to the highest level possible as she imagined her mystery man watching her –his eyes dilated. When his smile turned feral and he growled at her to go deeper, she did as he commanded as her fingers and toes dug into the bed covers, her back arching off the bed. Screaming into her hand, she was thankful Yamcha didn't hear her as her chest heaved with her breaths, her entire body trembling uncontrollably as she squeezed her legs together.

*****

Out of habit, Vegeta checked his phone as he woke from his nap on the private plane, quickly putting it away when it opened to the video 18 had sent him of her half naked and telling him she was waiting for him. Swearing under his breath, he knew hooking up with her on and off for the past few years was a bad idea, but he couldn't help himself. It had been a few months since he saw her last and she was relentless with trying to get him, but he knew he would have to call it off sooner rather than later.