Chapter 18

Electricity ran down Bulma's spine as she gazed at his wicked grin, his eyes turning feral with need as they zeroed in on her parted lips. She inwardly smirked as he groaned from the way she slowly and sensuously moved her tongue over her lips before biting the lower one, releasing it gradually from between her teeth.

"Are we going to have sex here? Because I desperately need you inside of me," Bulma purred as she slid her hands down his chest to pull his black shirt out of his pants, her hands caressing the hard muscles of his stomach.

He didn't say a word as his hands roamed up and down her sides until they settled on her hips, lowering his head to nip at her breasts, before kissing his way up to her neck.

She moaned as he bit and laved at a sensitive area, her hips moving against him as her body readied for him.

"'Geta?" she whimpered as one of his hands went to her ass, the other slipping into her sleep shorts and under her soaked panties.

"So fucking wet for me."

"Yes, always for you~"

"Tell me what I want to hear."

"I want you."

"More."

"I need you."

"More."

"I love you."

A smile blossomed on his lips as he repeated her words back to her, Bulma's hands going to undo his belt and pants, but he shook his head and wrapped his free hand around her wrists to stop her.

"Let me love you first, Bulma. I need to see you come undone by my hand, and then we'll have all night to come together."

With a nod of agreement, Bulma slid her hands to his shoulders as their eyes remained on each other's - his other hand squeezing her ass before winding his arm around her waist.

Vegeta groaned as his fingers slid up and down her wet pussy, eventually settling on her clit, as her breathing hitched and sped up.

"Tell me, Bulma. Who is the only person that can get you this wet?"

"You~" she moaned as her nails dug into his shoulders.

He entered two fingers inside of her with a satisfied smirk and curled them until he felt the bumpy ridges within her.

"'Geta," she gasped as he moved his fingers slowly, his teeth scraping along her neck before kissing it. "More, I want more."

Threading her fingers through his hair, she pulled his head back and ravaged his mouth until she released his lips with a shuddering gasp - his fingers roughly moving back and forth as the wet sounds of her pussy filled the garden air.

"Faster!"

Vegeta did as she commanded, his breaths growing labored as he enjoyed the view before him - her look of ecstasy as she neared her orgasm nearly undoing him. Her body quivered over his as her arms wrapped around his shoulders, needing something to ground her to the earth as her body felt like it was transcending to heaven.

Shutting her eyes, Bulma knew she was close as her moans turned into screams until her entire body stiffened and convulsed uncontrollably with her release - his hand continuing its movements in and against her.

"S-stop," she tried to voice, but it came out jumbled as his thumb came in contact with her clit.

"One more time," he growled against her neck as he bit her, his thumb rubbing furiously against her as his hand continued its harsh back and forth motion.