Chapter 5

Walking side by side back to the room she ran from, Bulma glared at Vegeta's profile as he typed away on his phone. "I want my phone and laptop. I want to call my sister to let her know I'm okay."

"I'll return them soon, when it's the right time."

Bulma scoffed, Vegeta's eyes never leaving his cellphone.

"What if I need something?"

"Goku is here to help you get anything you desire. He will also be your bodyguard and will always be by your side if I cannot be."

With the door to the room within view, all Bulma wanted to do was crawl back into bed and pray this was just a dream.

"I won't have sex with you." No matter how much I wanted to just a few hours ago...

He smirked as he placed his phone in his pocket before stepping into her personal space, his face mere inches away from hers as he pinned her against the door. "I would never force myself on a woman who wasn't willing, and I won't do anything without your consent or permission. I'll wait until you want me as much as I want you –until you beg me to fill you."

Bulma's treacherous body betrayed her as she felt her core clench at his words and nearness as his intoxicating cologne filled her nose, hating how she could tell he knew how much he affected her as his smirk grew. When his hand trailed a path from her lower belly, between her breasts, and finally to her neck to wrap his hand around it, she released a throaty moan that hadn't meant to sound so sensual –his dilating eyes boring into hers as his smirk faltered at the sound.

Vegeta leaned in closer until his lips brushed against hers as he spoke. "You may not love me yet, but I know your body craves a man's touch. My touch. Just think how good it would feel to be fucked so hard and so thoroughly, London would be able to hear your screams from here."

Bulma's thighs pressed together as her breathing increased, her hands moving of their own accord as they slid up his solid bare chest. She smiled when she noticed she wasn't the only one affected as his body tensed with her touch and his breathing grew with hers, the air between them crackling with uncontained desire.

There are two players in this game, Vegeta. Bulma thought to herself as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her breasts pressing into him as his chest rumbled against her hardening nipples. Let the best player win.

"In your dreams," she whispered against his lips before kneeing him and opening the door to quickly slip into the room –slamming the door in his face.

Vegeta swore before banging his fist into the door. "You may think me a gentle man, Bulma, but don't provoke me. I am a man who is used to getting what he wants, and I'll do anything to make you fall in love with me."

Bulma grew worried at his words, reminding herself to tread lightly because he was a mafia don and had killed a man unintentionally in front of her, but her words surprisingly came out with confidence. "Give it your best shot because I am going to do everything in my power to get through the next 365 days without falling in love with a mobster like you!"

Vegeta banged on the door again before collecting himself. "Get dressed. We leave in an hour."

Bulma was going to tell him to 'go fuck himself,' and that she wasn't going anywhere with him, but thought better of it as she sighed. "Where are we going?"

"What does every woman love to do?"

Fuck, was the first thing that popped into her head as her body shivered, berating herself at her reaction to the man she loathed, should loath... "And what's that?"