children

"Damian" Natasha said in a warning voice. Damian groaned at the unwanted attention. There truly was no getting past that women. "I don't want to go! It won't even matter, I am going back to my universe soon anyways" Damian protested. Natasha gave him a stern look. "I know you are, but well you're here, you have to go to school" Natasha said as she put her coffee mug in the sink. Damian sunk back into his chair, feeling defeated. He really did not want to go to school here, hell he didn't want to go to school at all. "I can't even go to school, I don't have a last name to us" Damian tried again. If someone else came from his universe and saw Damian Wayne here, they would immediately be suspicious. Natasha sat down beside Damian, "Well you can use a different last name." Damian groaned again, rolling his eyes.

"Damian, I know you don't want to go to school, but when you do get back to your universe you aren't going to know the materials you are learning. It's final, If you want to be a hero, you have to go to school" Natasha demanded, as she ran a hand through Damians hair. Damian gave her a disgusted look, but went back to poking his food. "If it makes you feel better, we can put you a year ahead" Natasha said. Damian just looked at her confused, "Why would that matter?" Natasha laughed, letting her hand fall from Damians hair. "Then you might be in Peters classes." Damian looked at Natasha, before turning away to hide the blush on his cheeks. Natasha laughed more at the boys antics. 

"I know you want to go home Damian, I am sure you miss your home, but education is important" Natasha explained to the boy. Damian just clicked his tongue, giving off his signature 'TT' noise. He reluctantly nodded, and went back to poking at the food on his plate. "She is right Damian" Steve said, while walking into the kitchen. "Did you even go to school" Damian said giving Steve a tired glance. "Yes, yes I did" Steve chuckled. Steve grabbed a cup and went to go get some coffee. Damian sighed. He had just turned 14 here, he didn't want to be here. He wanted to go home, but atlas he couldn't. He wanted to scream sometimes at how frustrating the whole thing was.

Damian slumped back in his chair more. He started to eat the food again. Once he was finished his food, he stalked over to his room. When he got into the room, he fell onto the bed. To say the very least, he was exhausted. He let the comforts of his bed take over him. He heard a small knock on the door. "Come in" He said, sitting up on the bed. Evaline opened the door and walked towards Damian. "What are you doing here" Damian asked the girl. She just smiled at him before sitting down. "My dad is here doing Avenger work, thought I would say hello." Damian nodded, not moving. Evaline came and sat down beside Damian on the bed. 

"So, what are you doing" The girl said, trying to start a conversation. Damian wasn't the talkative type, but that was okay, Evaline can talk enough for the both of them. "Nothing" Damian responded, short and clipped. Eva hummed, swaying her feet a little. "So, I heard you were gonna be a superhero" Evaline tried again. Damian nodded, "Yeah, I'm going to be Peter's partner." Evaline seemed to perk up at this. "Oh, that is so cool! Hey, if you guys ever want a third person to help I'm always here." Damian nodded. "We could even make Shuri a suit and we could be a team" Evaline continued. Damian looked at her, "Who is Shuri?" 

Evaline smiled at Damian, "Oh! You've never met her? Well she is Black Panthers sister. She is like super smart!" Damian just nodded before looking back at the ceiling. Evaline sighed a little, Damian was hard to talk to. "Hey, why don't we watch a movie" Evaline asked. Damian considered it, before turning to her. "What movie" He asked. Evaline hopped of the bed, "Well we could watch a Disney movie!" Damian was just confused at this. Evaline looked at him in disbelief. "You've never seen a Disney movie" She practically cried. Damian just shook his head.

She reached up and grabbed the shorter boys hand. "Okay, we can start with Cinderella, then we can watch Sleeping beauty" Evaline said. Damian blocked out the rest of what she said. She kept listing Disney movies. Damian let a small smile fall onto his lips at the girls excitement. When they finally got to the cinema room, Evaline ran towards a wall full of DvDs. Damian looked around the room cautiously. While Evaline figured out the movie, Damian sat down in one of the chairs. The chair was big, and very comfortable. Damian let his head fall onto the back of the chair. Evaline went to get some popcorn and extra blankets, so Damian enjoyed the silence for a small minute.

When Evaline got back the movie started playing. It had bright colours and everything Damian hated. Damian liked the animals though. For a small moment, stuck under large blankets and listening to Evaline giggle, Damian felt at home. It was the first time he felt like this, ever since he got thrown into a different dimension. He let the movies sound flow throw his ears, and lullaby him to sleep. He felt content and, suprisingly, okay. Maybe being stuck here wasn't the worst thing that could happen. Damian was going to miss them when he was gone.

(A new chapter, finally! Sorry for the long wait, I have been having terrible writers block! Hope everyone had a good new years! (: )