Baby bird

Tony didnt know what to believe. On one hand, this kid could kill the avengers. Though he might not get very far, he could try. On another hand, this kid didn't exist , legally at least. There is not records of him or his parents. No trace of him. His DNA showed he had parents, but they didn't exist either. This whole situation was confusing him.

He though about calling in the rest of the avengers, but they weren't on good terms. He called Natasha, seeing as she could control him. When Natasha felt with the boy, Tony ran test. Nothing came up from the boy, no family, no Dna, no trace. Tony sighed. This night would last forever.

Damian was laying in a bed, too large for the young boy. Damian thought about what was going on. He was in a different dimension, with no way home. He met some of the avengers, which was crazy to even think about. This all made the young kids head hurt. His family probably thinks he is dead. Damian was interrupted by a knock on the door. "It's peter" a muffled voice said before walking in. Damian sat up as the boy walked in.

"Yes?" Damian answered, rubbing his eyes. "I just wanted to talk, your probably scared" Peter said, smiling innocently. Damian clicked his tongue at this. "I am the son of Batman, I don't get scared." Peter raised an eyebrow at this "Batman?" Damian paused, before whispering "he was a hero in my dimension." Peter looked at Damian in Awh. "That's so cool!" The boy said. Damian smiled a little.

"So tell me about yourself" Peter asked while sitting down on the bed. "My name is Damian Wayne" Damian said. "Well, what do you like to do for fun?" Damian thought about if he should tell Peter this, "I am Robin." Peter paused "Like a hero?" Damian nodded, hands folding in his lap. "Wow, what are your powers?" Peter said. Damian shook his head "I don't have powers." Peter seemed to smile even bigger, "So you can fight?" Damian nodded. "My mother trained me from birth, then my father did when I was 10."

Peter looked confused at this. "I didn't meet my father until I was 10, my mother kept me a secret." Peter nodded understandingly. "My parents died when I was young, but my Aunt May has been taking care of me." Damian understood. Peter rubbed the back of his neck, "I, erm, noticed all of the scars you have, but mainly the one on your chest. How did you survive that?" Damians lips formed a thin line. "I didn't." Peter tilted his head to the side. "My mother killed me when I was 11, because I did not agree with her." Peter went quiet, look of shock evident on his face. "I'm sorry I asked." Damian nodded. "The rest of the scars I got from when I was an assassin."

Peter seemed to perk up at this "Like Black Widow!" Damian nodded. He met the woman when he was getting test done. "Yes." Peter paused, "Where they mean to you." Damian did not know how to answer that. He knew the league weren't good people, but they made him a better fighter. Tim once told him he couldn't except the fact he was abused. Damian nodded. "They weren't the nicest." Peter thought for a minute. "Hey, why don't we watch a movie"

Damian had nothing better to do so he agreed. They went to the living room and picked out a movie. Peter picked out a disney movie called "sleeping beauty". Damian remembers Dick raving about that movie. His chest suddenly hurt. He shook his head, He will get home. They made popcorn and sat under a big blanket. They started the movie and watched.

Damian thought the movie was cheesy and unrealistic, but peter loved it. "That's so cute!" Peter cooed. "He kissed a sleeping person, that's creepy" Damian bluntly said. "Not any kiss, a true loves kiss" Peter sighed. "True loves kisses aren't real." Peter gasped before looking at Damian. "Of course they are, soulmates are real too." Damian rolled his eyes, but continued to watch the movie.

Damian fell asleep during the movie. His head fell onto peters shoulder. Peter had a good 5 inches on the boy, so he didn't mind. Peter fell asleep too. When Pepper walked into the living room, seeing the sight made her heart melt. She quickly took out her phone before waking the boys up. "Damian, Dr.Banner wants to see you." Damian looked confusingly at the woman. Pepper ushered Damian towards Dr.Banners lab.

Inside was a man, working on something Damian didn't really understand. "Bruce, I have the boy." Pepper laid her hand on Peters shoulder. Damian nodded his head at the doctor. Dr. Banner smiled, "Thank you Pepper." Pepper walked out of the room.
"Hello Damian, I am doctor Bruce Banner." Damian seemed to shrink when he said his name. "Are you okay?" Bruce asked. "That was my fathers name, Bruce." Dr.Banner gave Damian a sad smile, "It's okay, Just call me Dr. Banner then" Damian nodded

"So Damian tell me about yourself while I run some tests." Damian nodded before thinking of what to say. "I am Damian Wayne. I am Arab, Chinese and French. My mother is Talia Al Ghul and my father is Bruce Wayne. I have 4 adopted siblings and 3 kind of adopted siblings. I have a step-mother name Selina Kyle." Damian rambled about himself. "Damian, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get these scars." Damian nodded, "I was an assassin growing up, most of these are scars from them. This big one on my chest is from when my mother killed me." Banner looked shook to say the least.

"And how did you come back to life?" Damian responded "chaos crystal." Banner nodded, writing something down. "Tony wanted to bring in the rest of the Avengers here do see if they would know anything." Damian nodded, squeezing his hand. "The tension between them might be awkward, but you will get use to it" The doctor smiled. Damian nodded again. Damian was excited to meet the Avengers, even if he didn't show it.