Who are you?

Pain, Damians whole body felt like it was on fire. His head pounded and his thigh stung. He heard stuff happening around him but canceled it out trying to tolerate the pain. He could feel the bring sun burn on his body. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and prayed that it was someone from his family.

"Sir, are you okay"

Damian made that part out, could understand what he said. Then, it all came back to Damian. The Joker, The gun, the explosion. Damians eyes shot open, starring at the big bright sky above him. He jerked his head right to see a boy, probably his age. He has light brown slightly wavy hair and a suit on. The suit was red and green and had l argue spider on its chest. He smiled a little at Damian, and went to put his mask on. Damian grabbed his arm, eyes wide in fear. He looked down and he was wearing normal clothes, grey sweat pants and a black shirt.

"Where am I" Damian asked, eyes looking at his surroundings. "We are just outside of New York" The boy answered. "I'm Spider-man" The boy answered, giving Damian a toothy smile. Damians brain stopped working. The gun worked. He was in a mother dimension. "Are you a super hero?" Damian asked sitting up a bit. "Yea, I am kind of an avenger" Spider-man laughed. "A what?" Damian raised an eyebrow. The boy stopped, kind of staring at Damian. "You don't know the avengers?." Damian just stared, wondering if he could trust this spider guy.

"I don't think I am from this dimension" Damian said, look at his thigh. Peter didn't know what to say, what this kid joking with him. "What" Peter asked, eyes wide in shock. "I was hit with a gun, someone had a grudge against my dad and it brought me here" Damian said, rolling his eyes. Peter gaped at the kid. "Are you being serious" Peter asked, not know to believe the kid or not. His spider-senses were telling him this kid was different but he thought maybe he just had powers. Peter saw the big flash that happened in the field, but maybe he is going crazy.

"Okay" Peter said, offering a hand to the boy. Damian looked up, eyebrows furrowed at the boy, "okay?" Peter nodded, "I will take you to Iron Man, he is an avenger." Damian nodded and got up. Peter went to put an arm around him but Damian backed up. "Don't you want to get to the avengers tower?" Peter laughed. "I though we would walk?" Peter laughed before grabbing the boys waist. He pulled the boy close and shot one of his webs, then they were off.

Damian has flown before, but this feeling was different. It felt more dangerous, more lively. Damian couldn't help but give a slight smile. They swung and jumped all around. Finally, they made it to the tower, where Peter put Damian down. Peter took off his mask and turned to Damian. "I guess I forgot to give you my name, I am Peter Parker" Peter smiled. Damian looked away before answering "Damian, Damian Wayne." Peter smiled at the boy before walking towards a door. Like in the batcave, They had a hand scanner, but it spoke. "Peter Parker, Welcome Home. Would you like me to tell Tony you brought someone with you?" The robotic voice said.

"Yes please, Friday" Peter answered. Damian looked oddly at the speaker the voice was coming from and scrunched his nose. Peter laughed and then stepped inside. They walked to an elevator and that voice was back. Damian blocked out most of the noise around him, thinking of him family. Did they think he was dead or just missing? Damian wanted to see them again. The elector dinged, and there was a hallway with a bunch of doors. It seemed quiet except for the occasional buzzing you could hear. Damian followed Peter to one of the doors.

When Peter opened the door, there was a man at a desk. Working on some metal that Damian couldn't make out. "Mr.Stark?" Peter asked, then the mans head shot up. He was wearing some sunglasses and had a hoodie on. "Peter, who are you with?" The man asked. "His name is Damian, and we need your help." The man turned to look at Damian, then Peter. "With what?" Peter paused thinking of how he would say this. He took a breath and then said, "He is from a different dimension."

Damian tried to block out what was happen around him. Needles, questions, test. They all flew past Damians head. "Legally, he doesn't exist" he heard someone say. He knew people were looking at his body, his scars. Damian was not knew to people looking at his scars, but this felt different. He had many scars, mainly from his time at the league. Scars on his arms and legs from fighting, scars on his face and most, a large slash through his chest. That one was the most noticeable. A woman walked into his sight of vision. She had short red hair and was a couple inches taller than Damian. "Hey kid" She said. Damian just looked at her, before answering with a quick hello.

"I am Natasha, or Black Widow" She said, voice calm. "Damian" the boy answered quick. "So, you aren't from this dimension?" She asked, smiling at the kid. "No, I believe I am not" the boy answered. Natasha nodded before answering, "how did you get those scars, pretty cool if you ask me" She smiled. Damian paused, before answering "My mother." Damian did not know why he answered, but something inside him told him he could trust these people. "Your mom?" Natasha whispered. Damian nodded, fidgeting with his hands. "I was an assassin, most of these are scars from when I failed" Damian said, not meeting the woman's eyes.

Natasha felt her heart break for the poor boy. She put her hand on his hands before answering "I was an assassin." Damian raised his head looking at Natasha. She just nodded at him. He looked down to the boys chest, noticing the long scar. "That one looks like it hurt" She pointed. Damian nose scrunched, "My mother killed me, that's how I got this one." Natasha froze, looking at the boy with disbelief. "She got mad I did not want to kill, so she made clones of me and killed me." Natasha didn't say anything. Just held onto the boys hand. Unsaid words lingered into the room, but right now they just stayed quiet.