That sucks!

Peter, Evaline and Damian were all sitting in Peter's room. They were trying to come up with a superhero name for Damian. "Okay what about a bird name" Evaline cheered. Petter looked at Evaline confused, "Why a bird name?" Damian snorted, he understood why Evaline wanted a bird name. "Damian's last hero name was Robin, like the bird. Also, his whole family had bird names, so we need a bird name!" Peter laughed at that. Damian snorted, "I don't think you can talk about superhero names Peter, Yours is Spider-man." Evaline laughed at that, sitting back down on the bed. 

When the laughter calmed down, they continued to try and find names. "Well, Spider-man is taken by Peter and Super Nova is taken by me, so what name do you want" Evaline asked. Damian snorted, "That kind of sounds like a star name." Evaline reached over and slapped Damian's arm, "I like that name, plus it's unique. It isn't just sticking man at the end of my name." Evaline gave Peter a dirty look,  before looking back at her book. "Okay, what about Lacuna" Evaline said again. Damian hummed a little. "I like it, Lacuna, that sounds cool" Peter exclaimed.

Damian nodded, "I like it, but lets think of more." Evaline nodded. "What about hoatzin, it's a species of birds" Peter said. Damian shook his head, "That makes me sound old." Peter laughed a little before looking more over his phone. "Okay, maybe we should drop the bird names" Evaline said. "Agreed" Peter muttered. Evaline looked through her phone again, "Here, what about Alula! It means 'the first leap' in Arabic." Damian waited a little, before nodding. "I like it, put it in maybe." Evaline nodded before scribbling into her book.

"Here, what about Thule" Peter said. Evaline shook her head, "Sounds too much like Thor." Damian snorted, "You really have to bring your dad into everything." Evaline just flipped her hair off her shoulder. "Hey, my dad is pretty cool." Peter just nodded, before flopping on the bed. "Why is this so hard, it didn't take me this long to come up with a super-hero name" Peter said dramatically. Damian rolled his eyes, "I want a good name, not just Spider-man." Peter made an offended gasp. "How dare you! Spider-man is an awesome name." He put his hand over his heart in a offended manner, before flopping back onto the bed. Giggles fell through the room.

They laid in silence for a minute. "Hey, what about Sycorax" Damian said. Evaline looked at Damian with excitement in her eyes. "What does it mean" Peter asked. "Well, it's the name of a moon, but it's also a character in one of Shakespeares books" Damian explained. Evaline sat up, grabbing Damian's shoulders. "I love it" She almost shouted. Peter nodded, "I like it, it's unique." Damian smiled, but quickly shook it away. "TT, of course it is." Evaline looked up at the roof again. "Spider-man and Sycorax, wow it really puts Spider-man's name to shame." Damian snorted at that. 

Peter just rolled his eyes a little, "Spider-man is a good name." Damian just nodded, "Whatever you say Peter." A comfortable silence fell over them. The only sound was the small ceiling fan, spinning in circles. Peter eventually broke the silence, "So Damian, are you excited to go to school." Damian stayed silence for a minute, "I guess, but only because I have to go." Evaline sighed, "I wish I could go to school with you guys." Damian looked at Evaline with a confused look, "Why can't you?" Evaline just shook her head, "I live on Asgard, remember." Peter snorted at that, "Not to burst your bubble, but you spend more time on Earth than Asgard."

Damian nodded, "You are here a lot." Evaline just nodded, "Yeah, but my dad won't let me go to school here." Peter shook his head a little. "Have you even asked him." A deep blush fell onto Evalines cheeks. "Well, no" She said, stretching her words. Damian sighed, "Just ask him then." Peter nodded, "Yeah, the worst he can say is no." Evaline nodded, muttering a small "I guess." The silence fell over them again. They stayed silent for the most of it. "So, when do you think you will go on patrol" Evaline asked Damian. Damian just shrugged.

"Probably a week" Peter answered for Damian. Damian just smiled and hummed. Peter gave a loud yawn. "You're tired already" Evaline asked, with a small laugh in her voice. "I'm not tired" Peter mumbled. "We should go to bed, it's already 11 pm" Damian said. Evaline smiled her mischievous smile. "Sleepover" She cheered. Damian groaned, "Your insane." She stood up and shook the boys. "Okay, Damian you're in the middle because you're the smallest" Evaline said, re-arranging the pillows. Damian made an offended noise that was cut off by Peter's tired laugh.

Evaline quickly jumped into bed, Damian and Peter following suit. When they all finally got comfortable in bed, Evaline started talking. Damian quickly blocked out what she was saying, just trying to fall asleep. They were a jumble of limbs and clothe, but it was okay. Damian felt safe. He let Evalines hushed voice lull him to sleep. Peter's arm around his waist and Evaline's leg on his let him fall asleep faster. Damian was out in about 5 minutes. Watch out World, you won't be ready for Sycorax.

(Thank you guys so much for 1k views! It means the world to me. I hope you are all liking the series so far :) Hope everyone had a good New Years! )