𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜.

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"Go, Y/N

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"Go, Y/N. Don't worry. You'll do fine."
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

"But what if I don't? Then what," Y/N asked Wilbur as he handed her an invisibility potion.

"I don't know. A lot about this war is acted off of emotion. This action is off of need. Just," Wilbur paused, "c-come back to me, ok?"

"Alright."

With the passing conversation, Y/N spread her wings and took off into the night sky. The plan was simple, Y/N would fly into the boundaries of the DreamSMP to collect information, hidden under the cover of an invisibility potion.

As she saw the torches ahead getting brighter in the fog of the night, she drank the invisibility potion. The tingle of the elixir moving down her throat was chilling.

Y/N stared at her hands as they slowly drifted from her vision. The potion had completed its work. Quietly, she swooped down onto the tall tower where Dream and his goons stood.

"Dream. She was trained by Technoblade! What are we going to do with her," A British voice asked. Y/N shifted her head toward Dream, hoping silently for a response.

"We use her against them. If Techno did, in fact, train her, we have to get her to switch sides. George," Dream peered toward the brown-haired fellow wearing clout goggles, "Here's what I want you to do, Go find her. I want you to collect her. Sapnap," Dream looked toward the black-haired kid, "Go with George. Who knows how powerful she can actually be."

The two others ran off, leaving Dream and Y/N alone. Even the thought of being alone with Dream caused a chill to run down her spine.

She held her heavy breath from the quick flight. Please, she thought. Dream cocked his head to the side and approached her position slowly, sticking out his hand to the grayish bubbles. A dark chuckle from his throat filled the air, "Invis pots aren't meant for spying, princess. You have a lot to learn."

He grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground in front of him, just in time for the potion to take its final seconds of use. Her wings immediately fell to her sides, trying to prop herself up. Every time she inched closer to her feet, she would be shoved down once more.

"What are you doing here," Dream asked her. Y/N only tried to back away from him, eventually pressing her back to the tower wall.