𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢.

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"Good to see you again, Y/N Soot

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"Good to see you again, Y/N Soot."
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

"You don't get to call me that," Y/N spat in return. Dream only sighed in return, "Actually, I get to do whatever I please. After all, this is my base... And you... You are my prisoner."

"Shut- Shut up," Y/N boomed. Dream put his pointed finger up to her lips, "Shh, we don't want anyone to hear us." "What are you going to do to me," she returned in a more worried, yet hushed voice.

"Now, now, I won't do anything too rash," Dream said, his voice seeming to have grown lower and lower with each word. He got up and walked to the bed in the corner of the room, sitting down and patting the mattress next to him, "Please. Sit."

Y/N was persistent, she refused to accept his offer, so, instead, she pulled a chair from a small table and sat, facing the taller man.

"You know," Dream started, "A lot of people don't know what my face looks like."

"What does this have to do with anything," Y/N asked him. Dream shifted ever so slightly, watching the girls expression carefully, "It gives me another reason to keep you here. Wouldn't want people knowing what I look like, Right? Especially since it's my only hidden trait."

"True, but why not just, you know, kill me," The girl asked. Her expression was tough to read after that statement. It had become almost fearful, yet it stayed blank.

Dream hummed, then chuckled, "How... Tempting," He paused, "But then again, What would be the fun in that?"

"Jesus, you're sick in the head," Y/N said, scrunching her nose and creating a face of disgust.

"Says the one who said she'd only stay in L'manburg to beat the shit out of me," Dream quickly said back.

Y/N was at a loss for words. How did he remember that?!

She quickly got up from her chair and began making her way over to Dream, "Listen here, you rat bastard, you're going to regret saying stuff like that to me."

Dream began to laugh loudly, "Holy shit! You are the one who's 'sick in the head,' Soot!"

Y/N watched Dream laugh, and for some reason, it made her begin to chuckle, "Y-Yeah! I'll fucking end your guts, Smiley!"