𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚢.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝚂𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚢.

☞︎☘︎︎☻︎☘︎︎☜︎"You have some things to explain,"☞︎☘︎︎☻︎☘︎︎☜︎

☞︎☘︎︎☻︎☘︎︎☜︎
"You have some things to explain,"
☞︎☘︎︎☻︎☘︎︎☜︎

Dream said, sounding exasperated as he sat at the edge of the bed that Y/N was placed in.

She was recovering after her attack and temporary death, bandages wrapped around her ribcage, and stitches threaded through the cut. Her wings laid behind her, relaxed and tired.

"What do I have to explain," Y/N asked in return, obviously a bit confused as to which bit he was asking her to explain.

Dream sighed, "All of it. The little red-eyed stunt, the attack on my friends," he paused, thinking if he should say something about Wilbur's wings, eventually deciding to keep that to himself.

"Oh," Y/N started, "The 'Blood Goddess' thing? Techno named it that after our first mob hunt together."

"I don't care what it's called," Dream said sharply, "I want to know how it works, how it saved you from dying right then."

Y/N gulped, 'I don't even know how it works or why it happens...'

"Well," Dream said loudly, frustrated, "I can't leave until you give me something!"

Y/N felt defenseless. Normally, she would snap back at Dream for yelling at her, but she was still weak from the shift into the Blood Goddess, and she didn't want to push her limits.

"I don't know why it happens. I don't know how it works," she said, fiddling her fingers together and keeping her eyes low.

Dream only groaned in response, very very close to the edge of sanity.

"Look, Clay, I'm sorry. I didn't even know I could basically resurrect myself until yesterday, so cut the shit," She finally raised her voice and argued back.

Dream stood, moving silently toward Y/N, before sitting on top of her, straddling her waist, "You don't get to talk to me like that."

A heavy blush formed its way onto Y/N's cheeks, her hands quickly moving to her burning face.

Dream's hands, almost twice the size of Y/N's grabbed her wrists and pulled them away from her, pinning them above her head as the duo sunk down.

Clay was quick to kiss her, leaving sloppy, open-mouthed contacts to her neck, moving downward quickly. He then began to slip his shirt off, allowing his well-toned body to be revealed, and then continued.

It felt ethereal, the connection between the two.

Y/N almost whined when Clay stopped to look up at her, his hands traveling to the hem of her loose shirt.