𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛!

𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛!

A lot has happened in a short amount of time, a week, maybe

Y/N learned quickly about her deceased brother, understanding that he wanted to go by Ghostbur now.

She told him to leave her house as it was near three AM by the time she was done asking questions.

That's when Dream got back to their house, covered in dirt.

"And where have you been," Y/N asked as he tiptoed in through the back door.

"Oh! I- Uh, expected you to be asleep by now," he worriedly answered.

With a sigh, Y/N walked up to him, removing the mask from his face.

"Where were you, Clay," she asked a bit rougher this time. He tensed, trying to hide his fear.

"I was- I was with Sapnap! Yeah," he said hurriedly. She raised her eyebrow in suspicion, "So if I ask him, he can confirm this statement?"

Dream was nervous. How on Earth was he supposed to tell her?

"Fine," he started with a sigh, "I've been working on something. But it's a secret."

"Should anything be a secret from me," Y/N asked, "I'm literally your girlfriend."

"Well, it's more of a surprise. For you," he admitted, looking at the floor.

She snickered before breaking out into a singular laugh, "Oh! I thought you were cheating on me or something! This is much better!"

Dream smiled then chuckled along, moving forward and wrapping her in a hug, "Of course I wouldn't."

They then started to sway back and forth, dancing to an imaginary music.

Y/N sneezed, "You're all dirty."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry 'bout that! The thing I'm working on has a bit of dirty work that comes with it," Dream replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Here," Y/N said, taking his hand in hers, "Lets get you cleaned up."

She led him into the bathroom, filling the tub, and making sure it's the right temperature for him, almost skin-boiling hot. "Well," she said, pulling her hand out of the water, "jump in."

She left the room as Dream started to get undressed. She waited at least five minutes before walking in and seeing him almost asleep in the water.

Walking towards the water, she touched his head, causing his eyes to fly open. He blew a few bubbles, signaling to her that he was still awake.

She smiled, ruffling his wet locks, before turning and picking up his clothes from the floor.

They were covered in dirt, and ash.