𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"I think we have to take a break, Clay," ☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"I think we have to take a break, Clay,"
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Y/N said, eyes red from crying the night before. 

"I- I'm sorry, Y/N, I didn't mean to"-
"YOU WERE BUILDING A PRISON FOR ME!"

Dream stepped back at her scream, watching her seethe at him. He gave up on trying to comfort her.

"It wasn't me who wanted to! It was Tommy," Dream argued back.

Her own brother? What the hell?

Speaking of Tommy...

"Where is he? Where is my brother? I know Tubbo exiled him for doing nothing wrong, but, no ones seen or heard from him for months."

Clay sighed deeply, becoming annoyed, "He burnt down George's house, Y/N. I'm the only one who's been in contact with Tommy. He said he doesn't want to talk to anyone else."

"That's not my Tom. My Tom is an extrovert! What are you doing to him," she yelled at him, panic settling in her chest.

Dream evaded from making eye contact with her, looking at the ground before looking back up to her, "fine, here are the coordinates to your brother. there's a nether portal."

Dream shoved a small slip of paper into Y/N's hands. His handwriting was sloppy, rushed, even.

"Th-That's over 170 Kilometers away, Clay. Why is he all the way out there..?"

"Exile is disgusting. Orders of Tubbo."

She shook her head, 'There's no way Tubbo would send away his best friend. Something is happening.'

Y/N turned and left before he could get another word in, rushing to the nether portal in the center of New L'Manburg.

Her fast footsteps faltered when she saw the black and white being following Tubbo. She whispered to herself, "Ranboo," before she shook her head and continued to run.

She had never heard the name before. How did she know? Y/N shook her head, and continued to run.

She arrived at the portal, passing through the purple, glass-like smog, causing her to be teleported to the red realm.