𝙷𝚒𝚖.

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙷𝚒𝚖.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"Good to see you against after all this time,"☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"Good to see you against after all this time,"
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Schlatt turned to Y/N, smiling to her. "Hey big guy, s'been a while, hasn't it," she asked shaking his hand sturdily.

Y/N and Schlatt met when they were just kids. Wilbur had become friends with him many, many years ago when the two were both walking along the riverbanks.

But Y/N didn't know something about Schlatt, He had taken a liking to her ever since they became close.

After seeing Y/N with Dream when he came back to L'Manburg, he felt a very strong jealousy, stronger than anything he's felt in his life.

Seeing her again made him remember the night that they had spent together.

They were only fourteen, but it was cold, and Schlatt and Y/N were the last two awake.

—•—•—

"Come on! I'm freezing," Y/N complained. Schlatt laughed, "Not my fault. You literally have a huge fucking blanket. I have a tiny little piece of fabric."

Y/N bit her lip after moving the covers off of her legs, getting up to fetch another blanket.

"Shit! We're out of blankets," she whispered defeatedly. "Well," Schlatt started, "I could always warm you up."

Y/N looked over in shock before comprehending what he had said. She slowly nodded and Schlatt got up, moving to her bed and going under her covers.

Schlatt sighed as Y/N pulled herself under with him, snuggling closer to him. "This better," Schlatt asked as he began to rub his hand over her spine, tracing where her wings met her back.

Y/N hummed in response, closing her eyes.

"Thank you, Schlatt. I love you."

"...I love you too, Y/N. Goodnight."

—•—•—

"...Schlatt... SCHLATT," Y/N yelled while snapping in front of his face.

Schlatt was brought back into the present, staring wide-eyed at Y/N.

She smiled, bright and wide at him, "Let's go. You're working with Will, right?"

Schlatt only nodded, still coming down from encountering her personality for the first time in years. He would call it a drug.