Quidditch

The next few weeks went by pretty quickly. Lily spent more time with Harry, wanting to get to know her future son, which James accidentally mistook as flirting. However, once they sorted that out, James was perfectly fine towards Harry and only hoped for his help to get Lily's attention. Harry, Ron, and Ginny also joined the quidditch team which was an immediate success.

The Mauraders and Harry and Ron also decided to pull a prank and signed up Hermione and Luna to join Remus in the commentating stand. Hermione tried to fight against it but Luna was quite excited. It was an immediate success.

The first part of the game was given to Luna, in which most people were confused by her dreamy voice and no knowledge of the players except for her friends, James, Sirius, Harry, Ginny, and Ron. 

Remus: Okay, today commentating with me I have Luna London and Hermione Granger! This is their first time commentating so let's get started. 

Luna: Hello! I'm Luna and let's introduce the two teams. We have Gryffindor, the Gryffindors are very nice. Alright, we have Harry, hi Harry! Um, sorry. Next we have James as captain, oh I'm supposed to use their last names? Thanks for the paper that should help! Alright, so Potter as captain and Granger as seeker, I don't like using their last names it seems very rude. Fine. Then, we have Walters, the girl, Ginny! Hi Ginny, you're going to do great! Ok, sorry. And the third chaser is McKinnon, Marlene's very nice. Then, we have Ron Walters as keeper! Good job Ron! And our two beaters are Sirius Black and Frank Longbottom! 
Ok, now the Slytherin team. We have Lucius Malfoy as captain and keeper, wait Malfoy? Oh, nevermind. Then, we have Avery, Rosier, and Lestrange. Oh, that's interesting. Isn't he in -oh sorry Hermione. I shouldn't say that. So, then we have the two beaters, Wilkes and Mulciber. And the seeker is Oh, Regulus Black. Thank you Remus. I didn't know you had a brother Sirius, nice to meet you Regulus.

This statement created a bit of tension, but was quickly over when the game started. She was also quite confused when seeing Lucius Malfoy on the team but soon realized that it wasn't actually Draco, but his father. She had also been able to make a copy of her lion hat and wore it, making copies for Remus, Hermione, and Neville. Her commentating was interrupted a few times by McGonagall or Remus correcting her, or Remus swearing curse words at the Slytherins.

Remus was next to commentate and did a good job as it was his usual job, though got told off a few times for his wide variety of colorful vocabulary.

Then, Hermione very reluctantly took the mic, not really understanding the point of the game.

Hermione: And then Ginny has the red ball, sorry quaffle thing but then a Slytherin person took that, oh but Ron stopped it. Good job Ron! Um.. Harry's still looking for the Snitch I guess, see! I know some things about Quidditch. Okay, but ouch that must hurt. Sirius, you shouldn't hurt your brother like that! That's very rude. I don't understand your need to get so many injuries with a stupid game like this when you could be stu- all right Remus! Okay, Harry is doing this super strange dive Oh my Merlin Harry you're going to kill yourself! Hey, wasn't that that Wronki fait thing that you were telling me about before? Right, see I listen sometimes! Okay, and Harry are you alright? Oh! He got the gold thing, sni-

Remus: GRYFFINDOR WINS! THANKS TO HARRY GRANGER AND HIS AMAZING SEEKING! TAKE THAT SLYTHERIN YOU MOTHERF- sorry McGonagall. Anyway, great job Gryffindor and thanks for Luna London and Hermione Granger for commentating with me today!

Hermione: Oh well, Regulus never had a chance against Harry anyway...

They ran down to congratulate the team, a few people either annoyed or amused by their commentating.

The game was brought to a close in the afterparty with Harry and Ginny kissing, and Ron looking like he was about to faint.

A/N: Alright, that was just a bit of a filler chapter but I really wanted to write Hermione and Luna commentating, so I just had to add that.