Time is Almost Done

They were able to get away with telling Sirius that he had visited Azkaban before, but the others could tell they weren't telling the truth. James also came back grinning widely with a very annoyed-looking Lily, who still didn't agree to go on a date with him, even if they were going to be married in the future. She had a very smug look on her face when Harry told her that they would only get married in 7th year.

Meanwhile, the time-travellers were spending all of their time practicing more jinxes and defense spells so that they would be ready when sent back to battle. 

The group continued to glare at Peter, but the Mauraders didn't notice as much except for Remus, who still felt like there was something he was missing.

Harry and Neville spent a lot of time with their parents, Harry now being able to fully bond with them. This was the only time that Lily allowed to spend time with James. Luna was also able to form a friendship with her mother, who was only a few years ahead in Ravenclaw.

The Mauraders and Lily were all very upset when they got a note from Dumbledore a few months later:

We have fixed the time-turner. You should be able to return to your original time line next week.

                                                                                                                                                                   - Dumbledore