Questions

Harry: Sure, ask all the questions you like, but we can't answer all of them.

Lily: Ok, do I actually marry James Potter?!

Harry: Um... yes?

Lily turned an obnoxious shade of red and started stomping about everywhere.

Remus: Well, do you know about... uh.. well

Hermione: Your furry little problem?

Remus: Oh.. uh.. yes

Luna: Don't worry about it, it's completely fine that you're a werewolf.

Hermione: Luna, you don't just say it like that! Sorry, she's a little blunt. But we also know what the other three did.. or wait did they do that already?

Remus: Do what? Oh, yeah. It's alright. Thanks. So... you said you blew up the ministry to save Sirius. How exactly did that happen?

Harry: Uh.. well. we can't tell you everything... but I got news that Sirius was in trouble in the ministry, but it ended up being fake... so we went to the ministry but got caught up in a fight with some death eaters. We were running into a room full of time turners and there was this strange one, but a death eater came in and we.. well.. 

Ginny: As I said before, we blew up the room and then showed up here.

Time travellers: Yes.

Remus: Interesting. So, what's your plan to get back?

Hermione: We don't really have one, but Dumbledore said that he could fix the time turner, but we would have to spend a year in the past. So, we're probably just going to practice defense, because when we get back to the future, we'll be right back in battle.

Remus: Oh... fun.

Lily had finally stopped pacing and turned back with a smile on her face, deciding that even if she married the arrogant toe-rag, she would want to know more about her future son.

Lily: How did you get that scar then? Remus said you said it was just a spell error.

Harry: Well, that's essentially what it is, so I can't say much about it. 

She launched into questions with Harry that he gladly answered, happy for the bonding time, and Hermione started a conversation with Remus with Ron popping in and out of their and Harry's conversation. Neville, Luna, and Ginny decided to leave the room of requirement and find the others.

Remus also was able to fix the Marauders' Map so that it didn't show the time-travellers anymore.

A/N: Sorry, it's a short chapter! The next one should make up for it, though. Thanks for the views and votes!