The Girls Dorm

A/N: I decided to write this sort of like a script so that it would be easier to understand and read, so that's how I'm gonna do it.

Marlene: How about a sleepover in our room?

Alice: Yeah! I'm down.

Lily: Sure, we can get to know each other.

Lily didn't tell anyone, but there was something strange about the three girls. They seemed really nice, but something was off. They always shared glances with each other and had a look in their eye that looked as if they knew everything.

They all went into the 5th year dorms and sat on the beds. Luna, Ginny, and Hermione sat on Hermione's new bed. Marlene and Lily sat on another, Mary and Alice, and Dorcas and Hestia on the other beds.

Hestia: So, do you want to tell us more about yourselves?

Ginny: Sure, well as you know, I'm Ginny Walters, I have a brother Ron who's in the year above me. This is Hermione Granger, and her, um, twin is Harry Granger. And this is Luna London. Our families, uh, grew up together, so we're all pretty close.

Hermione: Yup, I'm more of a bookworm, while Ginny is obsessed with Quidditch. Luna's, um..

Luna: I am quite odd. Or at least that's what a lot of people say. Their brains are just infected with wackspurts.

Ginny gave them a quick look telling them not to ask.

Ginny: Yeah, but you were amazing once we got to know you.

Luna simply smiled.

Hermione: So, what about you?

Marlene: Well, Lily's our residential bookworm, so you should get along just fine with her. I'm a Quidditch fan, but don't actually play.

Mary: Yeah, because she's the player in this school. As we said before, the female version of Sirius Black. I'm sort of in the middle of these two. Someone's got to keep them balanced.

Ginny laughed. Ginny: That sounds like the Golden trio.

Everyone looked at her with confused looks except for Luna.

Ginny: You don't even know Hermione? People in the area used to call Harry, Ron, and Hermione the golden trio. It's exactly like that, but Hermione's the book work, Ron is over-obsessed with Quidditch and usually slacks off. But then Harry is in the middle and keeps them from killing each other.

Hermione: Wait, that's what the golden trio is? How did I never know?

Luna: You don't quite give in to rumors.

Hermione: Anyways, what about you?

Alice: Well, I'm sort of in the middle as well. I study, but not too hard. I usually support Frank in quidditch matches. He's one of the beaters.

Hestia: Yeah, well you spend sooo much time with Frank. Honestly. I put quite a bit of effort into my work, but spend a lot of time with Dork here.

Dorcas: Hey, well I'm not actually a dork. That's just my nickname. Pretty much the same as Hestia.

The conversation then split into two as Lily, Hermione, Alice, Hestia, and Dorcas started talking about their classes and Marlene, Mary, Ginny, and Luna talked about Quidditch until it was time to go to bed.