Chapter 1: Life In A Castle

Y/N's POV
Beautiful sky. Breathtaking views. Blooming flowers. A luxurious castle. What a life to live; If only I had the time to take it all in and look at the beauty.

But alas, I had no time. Working as Knights takes bravery and strength. Especially concentration. One wrong move, and you're screwed. I am the top Knight of Gwacheon. A beautiful kingdom which belonged to King Seokjin.

The king was young. His father died and he was to take up the throne. Though it was was a lot of pressure for him, he never failed to be a great King.

Right now it is before sunset, and I am practicing my sword fighting in the garden. I was practicing non stop until I was interrupted by the King.

"Knight Lee?" The King yelled out for my attention. "How can I be of assistance, my King?" I asked while bowing.

"Oh come on Y/N I told you no need to be formal, your just like my sister." The King said giving a smile. "Sorry your highness- I mean Seokjin." I said with embarrassment taking over my face. "I told you to call me Jin, you know my nickname." He said.

"Fine. What do you want Jin?" I asked. "Ah there we go! So I came to inform you that tomorrow night a ball will be held."
"I am now commanding you as King, that you will not work and will stay by my side the whole night and... and actually have fun." Jin explained in a soft voice.

"But Jin-" I was interrupted by Jin. "I said what I had to say. And please try to have fun." He said with a sad smile. I sighed. "Fine. I'll try to have fun but I doubt that I will." I said turning around to get back to practicing.

I heard him give a sigh. "Did you find him yet?" Jin asked. I fell silent for a moment until I spoke up.

"No. I haven't found him yet. I...I don't even know if he's alive or not."I said as tears welled up in the corner of my eyes.

"Do you need help to find him?" Jin asked. "No. I need to do this alone." I said rejecting the offer. "I understand, now it's getting late, go inside and relax." He said. This is what I admired about Jin. A lot of people say royals are rude and ruthless, but Jin isn't. He cares about everyone, more than himself, but he still manages to care about himself. "Yes Jin." I obeyed him, and we both walked back into the castle.

I went into my room and laid on the bed. "Please be alive, I need you." I whispered before I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

(AYY or should I say Aya, first chapter done. Make sure to read the other chapters. I'll be updating on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. )