Chapter 5: Memories 3: Flashback 2/3

In diary, Flashback, Y/N's POV

"I think it's time to tell your brother about us." I said. "W-what?" Taehyung asked. "I know this isn't what you wanted but, the guilt is eating me. And I think it's for the best." I said. "If that's what you want, I suppose we could tell him the truth." He said. "Thank you!" I exclaimed, giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek. "Now sleep, good night ." I scolded him. "Alright alright, good night!" He said and I left.

Next morning
I got ready and went to Taehyung's room. "You ready?" I asked him. "Yep." He took my hand and we headed to the King's study. Taehyung knocked on the door. "Come in." Yoongi said on the other side of the door.

We went in. "Good morning Hyung." Tae greeted his brother. "Good morning my brother. Oh and good morning to you too Y/N." "Good Morning your highness." I said and bowed.

"Hyung we have to tell you something." The young prince said. "What is it?" "Me and Y/N have been having an affair for two months." Taehyung said. "What?" "Some men were trying to harm and she saved me. I took her out for a picnic as a thank you and I fell in love with her. I confessed to her." "

Before you get mad, she told me it wasn't appropriate and that we shouldn't, but I tried to convince her, and she finally caved in. And I wasn't planning to tell you, but Y/N thought it would be better to tell you." Taehyung said. "And I know it's wrong. But-" Taehyung was interrupted by Yoongi hugging him. "I am so proud of the both of you." Yoongi said.

"Especially you Y/N

"Especially you Y/N." He continued. "Your good judgment shows me the kind of person you are, and you make me trust you. And for you Taehyung, people do say that a royal should be with another royal, but true love can change that, your love is true. Plus, I'm the King, if I was with Y/N then that would be wrong, but since you're not becoming King, right now, you can be with her. Thank you both for telling me the truth, and thank you Y/N for saving my brother." Yoongi told us.

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung hugged his brother. "Thank you, your highness." I bowed. "Oh no need to be formal, we are now family, call me Yoongi." He smiled at me and I smiled back. The guilt went away. Everything was great. Just like a fairy tale. But who knew one thing could ruin it.

3 months later
Yoongi's POV
A man was coming to visit me to talk about his needs. A knock was heard on my door. "Come in!" Y/N came in. "Someone is here to see you." "Let him in." The man came in. "Hello your highness."

'Hello Hoseok'

'Hello Hoseok'