Chapter 12: The Truth Untold

Jungkook's POV (Past Lifetime)

The King of Daegu was hosting a ball, and of course I was invited. I attended the ball and went to the ballroom to greet King Yoongi.

After a bit I lost interest. Well since it was King Yoongi's ball I would get uninterested quite quickly.

However someone caught my attention. A young girl. She was beautiful. She wore a simple yet beautiful dress. She was helping with the ball.

"Who is that King Yoongi?" I asked. "Oh she is our maid, Y/N. But she is like family." He smiled. Soon the ball ended, but I never got the chance to speak to Y/N.

One Week Later

I couldn't stop thinking about that young maiden. I decided to go to Daegu to see King Yoongi, with hope that I could see Y/N. I began my journey to Daegu.

I arrived at the place and went to King Yoongi's study. I saw Prince Taehyung and Y/N in there. I heard everything, and I was in rage. Prince Taehyung having an affair with my Y/N.

I left from there and went back to my palace. I got back to my palace and called my wizard, Hoseok. "We must get thing to leave each other."

Three Months Later

We spent months trying to figure out the perfect plan. Until I figured it out.

"So, you will go to King Yoongi, posing as a citizen who needs help. You will use your powers to put in a trance, and control him. Tell him to kill Y/N. Knowing Taehyung, he will block Y/N and will instead get killed. You will then tell him to actually kill Y/N. After they both die you will take him out of the trance. He will realize what he did and will kill himself. After they all die, you will make the reborn in a new lifetime, with us in it." I told Hoseok.

Hoseok then did what I asked.

I was there the day of the death. I hid behind a pillar, and saw Y/N getting stabbed.

'I will see you soon my love'

Y/N's POV (Present Time)

"You did all this, just to get me?" I asked in shock. "Only for you my love. I did much more than that. I killed your father, Knight Jinki because I knew they wouldn't allow you to be with a Prince, that too from a different Kingdom. I then killed Jimin and Namjoon with my own hands. I also poisoned Jin so he could fall ill." Jungkook said.

My whole world stopped. He killed my father, my best friends, everything that happened in my past life was because of him.

"Oh, and I have a surprise for you Taehyung. Soobin! Yeonjun! Bring him in!"

Taehyung's POV

I heard the names Yeonjun and Soobin. "You both work for him?" I asked. They gave me a sad smile.

Those two were by my side when I came in this lifetime. They were all I had. And now they betrayed me.

Suddenly they moved and I saw a man with his head down, with a blindfold. His head went up and Soobin took of the blindfold.

"Y-Yoongi Hyung?" I cried. "T-Taehyung?" Me and Y/N both ran to him.

"I missed you both so much. Please forgive me." He cried. Then Jungkook spoke up, with a sword in his hand.

 'Now you two brothers will die so no one gets in my way

'Now you two brothers will die so no one gets in my way.'