Chapter 4: Memories 2: Flashback 1/3

________________________________
Get you're popcorn and coffee cause it's a long one.
________________________________

In diary, Flashback, Y/N's POV

Dusting. Cleaning. Orders and commands here and there. Working as a maid is difficult, especially one who works in a castle, which belongs to the King Yoongi of Daegu, and his little brother, Prince Taehyung.

As of now, I am on my break. I was walking around the kingdom enjoying the fresh air. That was until I wandered into a forest. I was walking around the forest until I saw a familiar figure. I walked further and hid behind a tree. I saw three men. Two men dressed in black with masks on their face, with swords in their hands. My gaze shifted to the third man, who is on the ground, with the swords pointed to him. It was Prince Taehyung.

I quickly ran to them. And I kicked one of the men. The man dropped his sword, and I quickly picked it up pointing it to them. "I work at the palace, and I won't hesitate to tell the King that you are in fact trying to harm the Prince." I said in a low threatening voice. And with that they quickly left in fear.

"Prince Taehyung are you okay?" I asked in a concerned tone. "Yes I am okay, thank you, Y/N." He said. "You know my name?" I asked him in shock. "Of course, I know all of the names of those who work in the palace. And due to your bravery and act of helping, I would like to reward you. How about we have a picnic tonight?" He asked.

 How about we have a picnic tonight?" He asked

"O-oh, Prince Tae-" "Taehyung." "Pardon?" "Call me Taehyung. No need to be formal." He said. "O-oh, um I would love to have a picnic with you, but I don't think that would be appropriate. I am just a maid who happens to work in your castle and you're a Prince. I am sorry, but I have to say no to your offer." I said. "As Prince I command you to have a picnic with me. And plus, you deserve it. I see you working hard in the palace and you saved me. It's the least I can do." He said. "I-" "It's an order. I know you have to listen to the King, but I'm still in control." He said. "Very well then." I said.

" How about after dinner? My brother goes to sleep after dinner, so that's a good time that we can sneak out." He said. "As you wish." I said. And on that note we went back to the palace. It was dinner time. "Taehyung, what's wrong, why aren't you eating?" King Yoongi asked his brother. "I'm not hungry, Hyung." Taehyung replied. "Okay then. How was your day?" The King asked the Prince. "O-oh um" Taehyung looked at my direction. "It was good Hyung. How was your day?" Taehyung asked. "The usual. Anyways, I am done eating, good night TaeTae." "Good Night Hyung."