Chapter 8: Confused

Y/N's POV

The ball ended and I went to my room with a distressed face, and I think Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin noticed since they came into my room. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, what's with the long face?" Jin asked, hugging me.

"Prince Jungkook seemed ... strange." I said. "How so? Namjoon asked. "He said stuff that Taehyung. He, he did what Taehyung would do. He treated me as if I was his. As if he was Taehyung." I said, staring off to space.

"This could mean a lot of things. For example, maybe this is a sign that this is the man who you're meant to be with in this." Jimin said.

These three boys are the only ones who know about Taehyung. And I trust them with my whole heart.

"I doubt it. I still love Taehyung. And even if I know he's alive. I won't rest until I find him, even if I end up with Jungkook. I can't be with anyone else until I know everything. And I mean everything." I said.

"Y/N please try to understand-" I interrupted Jin. "No! I said I won't rest until I found him. And I won't stop until I find out the truth." I said.

'And that's a promise I made'

________________________________Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the double update! Only more drama to come next. Do you think Taehyung actually died? Or is still alive? And what about Jungkook? Make sure to vote, comment, and share! Have a good day/night.