Chapter 6: Memories 4: Flashback 3/3

In diary, Flashback, Y/N's POV

For the past week Yoongi has been acting strangely. He's been rude and cold towards me and Taehyung. I decided to talk to Taehyung about this.

I walked to his room and knocked on the door. "Tae?" I asked as I went into his room. "What's wrong?" He asked with a worried expression. "Yoongi has been acting strangely, don't you think? I think it's because of that man who visited him last week." I said. "You're right, but maybe we shouldn't think about it too much. How about we go for a walk?" "Sure."

We walked out of the palace hand in hand. We went to a beautiful lake. We sat in peace with my head on his shoulder. That moment of happiness? Gone. Someone came up to us and clothe on our mouth, making us faint.

Hours later we woke up in, the palace? We saw Yoongi circling us. "I can't believe you would be with someone like her. Someone who doesn't fit our standards. My brother you need so someone beautiful and worthy to be Queen. Take my advice and leave her." Yoongi said.

Hurt. I was hurt by his words, but I tried not to show the pain. "HOW DARE YOU?!" Taehyung growled in anger. "It's my job to find someone for you. I promised mother and father I would would do everything for you. And all the best. And that girl is not the best." He said pointing at me.

"H-Hyung, what about all that you said when we told you?" Taehyung asked with a voice crack. "Lies. Those were all lies. I just didn't want to ruin your mood. Now be a good boy, and leave her. Easy way or hard way?" Yoongi said with a smirk. "No. I'm not leaving her. No matter what." Taehyung yelled. "Then you picked the hard way." Yoongi pulled out a sword and came up to me. "Say goodbye." "NO!"

I closed my eyes, ready to feel the pain

I closed my eyes, ready to feel the pain. But, I felt nothing? I opened my eyes to see Taehyung on the ground. Covered in blood.

"T-Taehyung!" I cried. I held him in my arms. "I-I love you Y/N." He said, and with that his eyes closed. "NO!" I yelled crying loudly. I lost the one person who loved and cared for me. The one person who I knew I loved back.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT THAT MY BROTHER DIED!" Yoongi yelled. "YOU WILL PAY!" He yelled.

Pain

Pain. All that I felt. I looked down to see a sword stabbed into my stomach. Emotions? I felt none. Weak? Yes. My eyes were heavy. Before I knew it, they closed and I was no more. Lifeless.

Yoongi's POV

'What Have I done'

'What Have I done'