[20] ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAD ERIC had just said to me—my mind, body and soul were waiting for this exact moment

My forehead connected to his, our breathing was ragged and the silence that surrounded us was crackling with this intense electricity.

I was the first one to speak after the long pregnant moment between us, "I think I—"

I was cut off by Eric's lips once again and I didn't mind at all. I angle my head to deepen the kiss, my tongue invading in his in a sinful tango with scandalous touching, which ignited the burning sensation between my legs.

I was hungry for him.

He nibbles on my bottom lip as his hands make way to the front of my jeans buttons, slowly unbuttoning it with his long fingers. My hands caressed his jawline as we gradually took our time with one another.

I pulled away from him and stared into those fucking gorgeous green irises and said, "You have no idea how much you mean to me."

"I guess a lot," he says cheekily and I run my finger along his cheek.

"As much as I want you to fuck me but we can't," I say and Eric pouts.

"I can chase all those motherfuckers out of the house in like two seconds. Just give me a moment," he kisses me then puts me on the bed.

Eric strides to the door, "ERIC!" I yell and he rotates to my direction and cocks his eyebrow at me.

"I need to go home," I say.

"Why?" he whines like a small child, stomping his foot on the hardwood floor.

"I'm not having sex with you while there's a party going around and even if do you send everyone away, I'm not going to because we both have a lot to talk about before we continue this." I motion between us and he sighs heavily.

He knew I was right because he didn't argue with me about our predicament.

"Can I at least make sure you go home safely?" he asked and a smile creeped on my face unknowing.

"Yes but don't you have guests to attend too?"

"Fuck them, you're more important." Eric growls which caused me to shiver in delight.

I stride over to him, engulfing him in my embrace, "I'm important?" I ask.

Eric pecks my lips swiftly, "You are a priority of the highest to me."

***

Eric took me home that night and all my doubts about him vanished. When we left his house, everyone looked at us as we walked out together hand in hand, but I didn't care because this boy made me happy. Artem was displeased with the sight in front of him and finally took the hint that I will always be with Eric. I hated that I strung him along with all of this drama; Artem deserves someone that will love him unconditionally.