[7] ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴǫᴜᴇᴛ

ERIC AND I WENT TO MY HOUSE AFTER WORK, he still grumbled on about Artem on the drive to my house

ERIC AND I WENT TO MY HOUSE AFTER WORK, he still grumbled on about Artem on the drive to my house. I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to take matters into my own hands—literally. Once we were in my house and the door was closed, I unbuckled his pants and took him right there.

The things you do as a 'girlfriend'.

After that little session, we spent time in the entertainment room watching Finding Nemo—Eric told me to shut up multiple times because I was reciting the lines from the movie and he was really captivated by Finding Nemo, I decided to take a few pictures of him.

The boy was overwhelming dazzling to me—everything about him, the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled, and his laughter was infectious and those piercing green irises, they haunt me in my sleep—not as a nightmare but a dream.

Eric eventually falls asleep. He looked serene; his hair was disheveled in stimulating manner. His head was on my lap as he slept.

"Like what you see?" a raspy husky voice asks.

I turn to my sex god, "No, not really."

He sits up quickly on the entertainment bed, "Wait, what did you just say?"

"No, not really. Why?" I tease.

"That isn't a thing that a boyfriend would like to hear from his girlfriend, Liliana." His voice sounded artic, which caused me to shiver.

"What are you talking about? I'm talking about what's happening in Finding Nemo." I tsk at him, "You're tad conceited, Calloway." I sigh and then suddenly my body was heavily weighed by Eric's body on me.

Light kisses were planted on my nose, my eyelids, my cheeks and then along my jaw. Our lips connected and his tongue traced my lower lip, asking for permission and I let him. I caught Eric's lower lip between my teeth, he groaned—it was erotic and I could feel I was getting wet down there.

"LILIANA, WHERE ARE YOU?" a voice booms from outside the room. I push Eric aside, he looked dazed and so did I until realized whose voice that was—Daniel's.

"I'M INSIDE HERE!" I look at Eric who is running his hand through his hair, trying to look presentable. "WITH ERIC!" I add. I didn't want my family to think that I was in here with Eric getting frisky—which I kind of was.

I run my hands on my clothes to look presentable and so did Eric. We walked out and met my mother and Daniel in the kitchen. My mother smirks at me while Daniel just observed Eric—in an Alpha male way. I walk up to my mother and kiss her cheek and Daniel while Eric, my 6 ft.3 giant towered over my mother and kissed her knuckles in a gentleman manner and shook D's hand—I saw Eric wince a little, Daniel probably gripped his hand to tight.

"So there's this banquet that the Torricelli's are hosting in honor of their daughter, Monica's engagement tonight. We were invited and Eric's has been too, so you should start getting ready now." My mother says.