[ғʟᴀsʜ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ]

"Baby, cum for me

"Baby, cum for me." He grabs my hips and slams into me, causing the intensity in my body to grow more rapidly. He sucks on the sensitive skin by the hallow of my neck, his teeth nips me slowly-causing me to moan. He then pulls out of me abruptly; he switches our positions, him lying on the bed and me straddling him. God, I need him inside me now!

"Eric...please...I...need...you," I groan as he rubs my clitoris with his forefinger in a circular motion, which felt wickedly good. Eric pulled me up against him and gave me a hard kiss before he lowered himself completely on the bed. His hands were everywhere on my body; my thighs, my ass, my back and then he cupped my sex unexpectedly. Every touch by him ignited a fire within me. I need him. Now. Inside. Me.

"I need you to come this way, baby," his large hands grasp me by my waist, lifting me up so that he can insert himself into me, fully. I bite my lower lip as his tip of his member slowly enters me, I whimper as he fills inside me, all 9 inches of him. "Fuck, baby. You feel so, so fucking good." My inner goddess pleased with his filthy declaration. I lower myself into his manhood-my entrance stretching to accommodate him.

"Oh my god! Eric, you're so..." I whimper as he continues to fill me. Eric laughs and grabs my hand; he then flashed a mischievous grin at me.

"Big?"he licks his lower lip seductively. "Baby, that's your fault." He takes my forefinger and nibbles on the pad of finger. Oh my god. TAKE ME NOW!

He silenced me with a kiss, Eric had me moaning again, he dragged his mouth away from mine. I cried a little as his member slowly devoured me.

"You're mine, baby." Eric said huskily. He moved slowly forward, patient against my tight core. And finally he was completely inside me, fully. My fingernails dig into his skin as I bounce up and down him; he groans as I rock myself back and forth, causing the friction between us to intensify. His hips buck up to thrust into me, my back arched as his pace continued to satisfy me.

"I'm... So... Close..." I whimper as the sensation takes over me, Eric plunged forward to the hilt, shuddering as the exquisite feeling of me squeezing around him. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lower lip--unable to contain myself any longer.

Eric's jaw clenched in concentration as he continued to fuck me, every muscle of his body was tight, making me want him even more. He grunted and then he began to move faster. I felt a quickening in my abdomen--knowing I'm close to climax. My fingers and toes began to tingle and then my body shattered into a million pieces--I orgamsed. Eric pumped forward one more time before finding his release and then, "Liliana!" he cried out as he came inside me. Heat radiated as he fills himself into me, I collapse onto him; tired of unbelievable sex and the fact that he kind of fucked me to sleep.

"Damn, Liliana. Am I that good?" He knows he was. He is always good, no scratch that--perfect.

"Hmmm," I mumble on his chest as he strokes my hair.

"I'll take that as a yes," he kisses my forehead as I drift off to slumber. Eric lets out a loud sigh as he holds me--our bodies entwined. "I like you, Liliana. I really fucking do."

*******

ADD TO YOUR READLIST &DONT FORGET TO VOTE

&
DONT FORGET TO VOTE

Love, Libra.