Desicions desicions

***recap met my close friend made one other. Texted my friends about what's going on and when couple days passed I got asked out by a boy I barley know from a boy I don't know at all.

"Do u want to go out with Luis?" The boy that seats behind me in fourth period asked.

That question has been getting me nervous the rest of the day I thought it over and over. When that boy( man I really should have asked his name) asked me do I want to go out with his friend I instantly panicked though I didn't show it I just said I'll think about.

Man I don't know what to say,I don't want to hurt his feelings this is the like my second time ever getting asked out by a kid I seen no interest in. I mean I like him as a friend yeah but I don't see him more than that at all.

"Monica?" Crystal asked while I hugged her hello. It was passing period I was on my way to 6th period(my last class) ,but I guess I could stay and talk for awhile.

"Ya" I answered.

"You looked troubled u are making a face like u are in deep thought what's wrong?"Crystal asked. Wow she is a very good observer.

"Well Luis asked me out-" before I could finish she interrupted me.

"Oh my gosh really that is such good news what did u say to him, I went out with him before like for a day." Crystal said.

I then explained to her that I didn't like him, see him like that ,that I was freaking out , and how I didn't know what to say.

"Well that's easy just say no." She answered right after I finished talking.

"Easier said than done plus I don't want to hurt his feelings," I quickly replied.

" Don't worry you will figure something out its up to you what you want to say."

"Ugh OK bye I have to go or I'll be late to class," *gives Crystal a hug and walks away.

**Day passes like usually 6th period boring, class ends, picks up brothers, ask them how their day was, and walk home.

"While walking home I was looking for the guy I knew little about but amazed me well he wasn't here,but I did see that one boy that I always watch play soccer. Wait watch him, Monica don't tell me that you are falling for him.

No I'm not not at all.

****** Whole day passes I'm now walking to school the next morning***

So I decided that I'll just tell him no. I mean what's the point in saying yes.

I did that once at my old school a boy asked me out (the very first boy that has ever asked me out) I told him I'll think about it boy was I stupid. I first told him well why don't I just replay the scene.

*****Lunch recess outside***

I was walking with my friends toward the field when all of a sudden a group of boys walked towards my two friends and I.

"Monica, Gabe wants to talk to you about something," Jacob said. He was a boy I didn't know at all how the heck how did he even know my name and Gabe is a boy I sit by in Social studies I wonder what he want to talk about. Jacob then began pulling away his friends and mine away. No please don't leave me here by myself.