Friendly reunion!!!!

*****recap**
           I couldn't go to sleep and waking up wasn't easy either. When I got to school it was packed with lots of people. When I was looking for my name and what class I would be in  someone called out my name.

             "Omg, Monica," a familiar voice called out to me.

              I turned around to see......

                "CRYSTAL," I said. (Crystal was one of my close friends from one of my old school, but she moved and I hadn't seen her in a year) I ran and gave her a huge hug when I pulled away I could tell she was as happy as I was to see each other.

              "Monica," my called me. "Come and find Javier and Panchito's names I can't see, its too small"

                 I turned back to Crystal." I'll catch up with u later"

                    "OK"

                      I walked back toward the papers that were hanging up with a bunch of names and read 3rd grade.

I looked through the list and found Francisco.

                  "Mom I found Panchito's name his teacher is..," I said to my mom. I looked at the top. "Mrs. Stella."

                     "Oh OK can you find Javier's name," my mom asked.

                      "Yeah sure," I replied. "Javier what grade are you in?"

                       " I'm in 5th grade, remember?" My brother told me.

                        "Oh yeah, I forgot"

            **** searching through lots of names****

                  Oh there it is Javier.

                    "I found it, " I turned toward my mom. "He is in Mrs. Young's class."

                     I went back toward the 8th grade section, find my name Monica, seen my home room teacher is Mr. Casimiro. I think that's how you say it. I wonder where class room "r" is.

                      "Mom how do I know where class room "r" is?"

                        "Um...there is a map right here of the school come and look at it," my mom replied to my question.

                           "OK " *walks over to the map*  I quickly search throughout the whole school and find my classroom in some portables that are by the playground. Panchito's classroom is right here in front of the school pass this gate that is stopping everyone from going inside. Javier's class room is kind of close to mind but closer to the cafeteria.

                           When I'm done with that I just wait till the gate gets open which could take awhile. I look around at all the students I see some girls with some skinny jeans that are black and a white uniform shirt that is tight. Then I realize something im totally not dressed right I feel out of place here.